RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturridge, Suarez tandem up front, a killah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Karl, you are so right. You have to wonder what they are thinking - both of them - half the time. Mussi di ya'adi in dem...he he he. Dem vex me sometimes mi jes want fi tear de screen offa di TV. LOL!
    Footballers mature with age and experience and the decisions they make on the field will improve over time. Karl is the most critical football watcher I know, if he was a coach God help those players Unuh can't tell me when you guys were teenagers you made just as good decisions as you make now!

Comment

ef Jesus Christ come down and wear numbah 10 karl woulda find suppem fi criticise ... in fact even if he was the goalie ... (Jesus saves)

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Him a di best! Both a dem, Jesus Christ and Karl!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sturridge a di real general. real yardman. interviewed him when him come pon the gaza the other day. him same one say JA side full of too much uncommited UB40 and that we should invest in our local talents. man say the current rbz team is a pick up side.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            ef Jesus Christ come down and wear numbah 10 karl woulda find suppem fi criticise ... in fact even if he was the goalie ... (Jesus saves)
            Mi nuh tell yuh how mi luk pan game...cudda a di bess-is display ebba, di coach mus luk fi di sin-ting dat caaan him-prove....or daag nyam im suppa.

TEAMs do not stand still! It is either an improvement or a decline...

Now you tell me which way you would like your TEAM to go?
            Up=improve or down=decline?

Good thing Wenger thinks along my path!!!!

...and Dunny, I do not demand too much of my players...
            Everyone learns faster when learning takes place and it is fun!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You criticize too much. Only one perfect man ever walked the face of this earth and there will only ever be one!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A bitah and a killah that is a deadly combination, one start it, the other finish it. )

Comment

Working...
                X