X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody tun comedian now? All Frimpong

seen to want to change career.

http://instagram.com/p/fsyz82pTKH/embed/#
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

*sigh*.....I blame Assassin and Paul Marin.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

don't forget Mr. Twan!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Twan? A who dat again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Yeah, mi nuh hear say him a duh standup comedy wid Nephew Tommy now! Mek him gwaan, a football boot might reach him from out of the audience.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But on a serious note Lazie and Jangle you don't need to be a comedian at this point to poke fun at Man U. The jokes literally write themselves to rhatid.

Comment

Good one!
              Down goes, BoyU! Down goes, BoyU!!!

You are a good sport, Lazie!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                But on a serious note Lazie and Jangle you don't need to be a comedian at this point to poke fun at Man U. The jokes literally write themselves to rhatid.
                Wha we ago duh T.K.? We affi just hug it up and take the mocking. Yuh think a now man and man round here praying for something like this? Man nuh watch fi dem team even though they are leading the league, everybody want to witness the decline of MU.

But .... who waan laugh can laugh .... none a dem ... and ah mean ... none a dem can say #20.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Good one!
                  Down goes, BoyU! Down goes, BoyU!!!

You are a good sport, Lazie!!!
                  Down where? Last week were 9th in the league, today we're 8th. Like the Jeffersons "We moving on up!"

Comment

Hehehehe....wow....Optimism at its bestest
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Like the Jeffersons "We moving on up!"
                      Maybe so but right now we're still living next door to the Bunkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        Wha we ago duh T.K.? We affi just hug it up and take the mocking.
                        Nah man. De people dem fi show some compassion iyah. Mi know Twan was raised betta dan dis. Yu nuh fi kick people when dem down bredren. Is just' common human decency!

Comment

Nah man. De people dem fi show some compassion iyah. Mi know Twan was raised betta dan dis. Yu nuh fi kick people when dem down bredren. Is just' common human decency!
                          My back broad, I can handle it. They all know if the tables were turned Jangle and I would show no mercy.

Comment

I need the instructions on how to upload a photo.....
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

TK..tek kick

long time wi a wait pon dis !!

watching the empire of devils crumble is PRICELESS !!!

MANU4LIFESUPPORT !!!!
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X