Abundance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HL View Post
    King Karl-- it's simply about the adjective abundance.

Your epistle is only verifying the word TALENT which is not what is being debated.

Jamaica does not have an excess of football talent.

This my last submission on this topiK
    My friend if you speak of abundance of talent then we must be sure that which we speak of, of having abundance i.e. talent, must to both of us be identified as and be one and the same thing.

I am speaking of that "talent" that is capable of development to good quality professional footballer, when compared to "talent" found in other nations relative to size and population. Of that talent we are bless with an abundance.

As it pertains to excess in today's world there is no nation with an excess of talent.

Abundance? Yes!
    Excess? No!

As far as nations go, talent is there to be developed and to be used, either internally or externally, to the benefit of the nation that produced the talent.

Look at Brazil?
    It produces on a yearly basis footballers to have it field national teams that promote and earn for its coffers...and enough to ply trade in other lands to add intrinsic value to country and its product "football"...and additional value in terms of the earnings of those players (...and use to which put to aid Brazil - Repatriated as investment in family, friends and acquaintances and investment in private sector ventures and prop to Government of Brazil in many ways - e.g. directly and indirectly).

It would be madness to conclude we were producing footballers in excess if we produced footballers in the same numbers as Brazil or even more. Abundance? Yes!
    Excess? ...what, excess?
    Absolutely and emphatically, No!

HL: The above "Look at Brazil" is merely asking you to think on abundance and excess.

Agreed...indeed a response is not needed.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      My friend if you speak of abundance of talent then we must be sure that which we speak of, of having abundance i.e. talent, must to both of us be identified as and be one and the same thing.

I am speaking of that "talent" that is capable of development to good quality professional footballer, when compared to "talent" found in other nations relative to size and population. Of that talent we are bless with an abundance.

As it pertains to excess in today's world there is no nation with an excess of talent.

Abundance? Yes!
      Excess? No!

As far as nations go, talent is there to be developed and to be used, either internally or externally, to the benefit of the nation that produced the talent.

Look at Brazil?
      It produces on a yearly basis footballers to have it field national teams that promote and earn for its coffers...and enough to ply trade in other lands to add intrinsic value to country and its product "football"...and additional value in terms of the earnings of those players (...and use to which put to aid Brazil - Repatriated as investment in family, friends and acquaintances and investment in private sector ventures and prop to Government of Brazil in many ways - e.g. directly and indirectly).

It would be madness to conclude we were producing footballers in excess if we produced footballers in the same numbers as Brazil or even more. Abundance? Yes!
      Excess? ...what, excess?
      Absolutely and emphatically, No!

HL: The above "Look at Brazil" is merely asking you to think on abundance and excess.

Agreed...indeed a response is not needed.
      you are correct
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X