• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrickTop who do you blame?

Hart or Nastasic .

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Why is it Man U is having a noticeable horrific EPL season but is within spitting distance of the other Manchester team.That is NOT rain.
    It is a question of class,it authenticates the holder.Clearly for City the issue is form and not class,or for its fly by night fans the sky would be falling down.
    REGARDING Your question to Bricktop,why not "..and or..."?

Comment

Oh, Bricktop will be off the forum until the next City victory.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I turned away before the play happened..gonna watch a replay...I blame Pelligrini for playing bitch ball...5 midfielders was overkill...

Comment

Why would he want to push Toure further upfield? Toure is fine playing behind the strikers and operating within spaces.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What that have to do with Pelligrini starting 5 midfielders? Silva...Yaya...Garcia & Fernandinho with overlapping wingbacks + support from either Aguero or Negredo would have sufficed...like him did fraid a Chelsea and there is no reason to be...Pelligirini said he was going to play attacking football...so why him mek Chelsea frighten him?

Comment

Yaya does fine in midfield. push him further up and he is not as effective coming back and have less Channels to work in.

Drop back Yaha back and put another forward upfront and put one of the other midfielder on bench.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                What that have to do with Pelligrini starting 5 midfielders? Silva...Yaya...Garcia & Fernandinho with overlapping wingbacks + support from either Aguero or Negredo would have sufficed...like him did fraid a Chelsea and there is no reason to be...Pelligirini said he was going to play attacking football...so why him mek Chelsea frighten him?
                BT, give the man credit. City would have walked away with a point or may have stolen all 3 if Hart didn't get too anxious.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Isn't that what I said? We didn't need 5 midfielders...Garcia & Fernandinho are the steel...Yaya & Silva the flair...Negreda & Aguero up front running amok...Chelsea would have had no chance...

Comment

Why settle for the draw when you have the superior team? If he stuck to his guns Chelsea would have been run out of the stadium...& starting Dimechelis at stopper was just ridiculous...the man is coming off injury and played one game in the last however many months...

Comment

Why settle for the draw when you have the superior team? If he stuck to his guns Chelsea would have been run out of the stadium...& starting Dimechelis at stopper was just ridiculous...the man is coming off injury and played one game in the last however many months...
                      Agreed Bricktop, he shouldn't have changed the system, even so Man City were superior and should've won the game.

Comment

Its all about points bredren. 1 point is better than no points. Are you going to be blaming the Argentine now? Who would you have started instead? Which of the goals would you blame him for?

Comment

Not blaming him for any goals...Clichy was the one who got run around by Torres...Dimechilis was shaky all day...I would have started Kolarov...I am blaming Pelligrini for playing into Jose's hands...

Comment

PRECISELY !!! him ketch him fraid, just like Ancellotti with Real Madrid.
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I was adding to what you said by highlighting putting toure in the frontlne but you never seems to understand what I was saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X