Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter R....Another title!

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    who wants to read the rantings of a demagogue?? If I want to read his biographical information (and heavens knows I have no inclination to do so) there's Wikipedia!

Fergie's autobiography is the fastest-selling non-fiction book of all-time

By Paul Collins
    PUBLISHED: 06:01 EST, 30 October 2013 | UPDATED: 06:30 EST, 30 October 2013 0
    View
    comments

Sir Alex Ferguson’s memoir has become a record breaker as the fastest-selling non-fiction book.
    His eagerly awaited book, called simply My Autobiography, has echoed his managerial success with Manchester United by becoming a champion in the publishing world, selling 115,547 copies in a week.
    Fergie’s hardback book - which has a cover price of £25 - notched up the biggest first-week sale for a non-fiction title since official records began 15 years ago, according to industry magazine The Bookseller.

In his own words: Sir Alex Ferguson's autobiography is now the fastest-selling non-fiction book of all-time

Snapped up: The controversial tome has sold 115,547 in a week

Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Non-fiction? That slop is pure fantasy...

Comment

The man said the book was for MU fans so they could understand how tough a job it is to manage MU. Trust me, Brednan, Jose, Arsene etc all read dem copy already. Peter R only pretending, he is hoping his son will get him a copy for Christmas.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, two things: one, the stats on the sales only go to show how many damn fools exist in the world... a fool and his money are soon parted. Two, I can assure you that neither of my two sons WOULD EVER buy that book for me or anyone else... the only reason they would do so would be to fuel a bonfire.

The truth is that I have grudgingly read some of the more "sensational" parts of the book released to the public .... and bwoy all I have to say is that Alex Ferguson have real issues.
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X