OUR U-17s: Unbelievable rally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OUR U-17s: Unbelievable rally!

The US is a proud nation and consider themselves winners in everything. That's one of the main reasons why their "invented" sports have no "draw"
    to give away points.
    The US U-17s were trying to draw the match to get a point and safeguard their precious unbeaten record.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Let's hope your loss against the US was the biggest buss ass unnu gwine get. Cause tomorrow nah go pretty!
      the same 3 you all get from canada? we play a usa team that was on a mission ... you all play usa team what was not on a mission talk done....... why yuh nuh mention the first half ... quiet pon dat eh...

mosiah go way

Comment

The Trini Canadian coach was trying to do his country of birth a favor. He was actually trying to play for a draw, figuring he could accomplish a couple of things.
        1. Give his country of birth a point in the tournament.
        2.With a draw his team (Canada) would have qualified for Korea
        However, his crystal ball was foggy, he didnt know we would beat the US. Now he is on the outside looking in, serve him right...
        NEVA UNDER ESTIMATE THE FIGHTING SPIRIT OF JAMAICANS
        all that said, we must beat T&T tommorrow to enjoy the significance of this win
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

I think he sold out for the Trinis. Canada's soccer federation should fire him! How do you dominate a game so much and miss sitter after sitter? Some T&T petro dollars may have come into the picture!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You spoke to the players, I see! Next time yuh in Jamaica give me a hail up nah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I found it strange that the schedule format was not going according to plan after the first two matches with Jamaica and T&T at the bottom of the table. But then I figured that IT was going accordingly since it was five nations vying for three spots.
              Now reflecting on yesterday's victories I smiled again because I then told myself that the Powers That Be applied the same rules to a five team format as they do the four.

Comment

The National Stadium should be corked!

Some reasons:
                1. The Reggae Youth's reward for showing the determintaion and fighting spirit to come back from 2-0 in the last 10 minutes of the match.

2. The Reggae Youth are a special breed of Jamaicans. They did not give in and become weak after having lost the two previous matches....but, became STRONGER!

3. Attend to see the REGGAE Youth put another whipping on our long time football rivals Trinidad and Tobago.

4. Attend to see and be able to tell those coming after of the day "I' went to the National Stadium and saw our qualification for the U-17 FIFA World Cup for a second time.

5. Attend to see new ground being broken by these U-17 Reggae Youth - HISTORY is made on qualifying...

...as the football legacy is added to as Jamaica qualifies and becomes the only CFU country to have qualified for FIFA World Championships 4 times!

FORWARD to the National Stadium, tomorrow - May 6 in the year 2007!

Gwaaaaan...REGGAE YOUTH!!!!
                Last edited by Karl; May 5, 2007, 03:15 PM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I will temper my emotions until after the TRINI game.

Comment

The bleachers will be opened free of cost.BOXHILL YUH PRESIDENCY A RIDE PAN DIS among other things
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brick you bwoy a join maschi next season , glad to have you in advance as a fair weather liverpool supporter.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Brick you bwoy a join maschi next season , glad to have you in advance as a fair weather liverpool supporter.
                        Anyweh APACHE deh mi deh deh too. So if a POOL den a POOL all di way

Comment

This is the platform that Boxhill will use to try and get a second term in the JFF big seat. But even if the Young Boyz qualify this will not be enough to save him because the voting members focus will be about the senior Reggae Boyz.

Comment

nope his agenda was youth football ... the academy built ... and a qualifcation... wha did burrell leave ? ...

Comment

So the U-20's aren't youths?

Comment

Working...
                              X