No announcement yet.

The ref thief West Brom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assasin, watch the play with Eto'o and Ridgewell again. Ridgewell did not touch the ball at all, although you said he dressed it twice. He made adjustment to kick it with his right foot and boom! Eto'o first him and scored.

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/chelsea...5?start=91.319
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yes he you are correct. He didn't dress but common sense would tell you, you don't turn in the six yard box at all. He was putting it on his left foot, and you can't do that there, you have to kick that ball away.

Foolish on by the defender.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will let it rest after this post. I still maintain that is what Ridgewell was going to do is kick the ball away. He positioned himself to kick, but Eto'o's foot got there first. It all happened so quickly, it is not like he took any time on the ball. He certainly didn't expect Eto'o to be there on him so quickly.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Some people are more honest than others!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X