Anyone Seen Dummy or Twan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed!
    ...although we shall know more on the state of mind of our players and resolve of our team during the next few games.

We shall see!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      know yuh mus come back to avenge the 6...mine yuh don't pick up 8...i warned you...be very afraid
      you scored 6 and we had 3...Gunners can beat your team.
      the amount of time we gave away the ball was due to mental and physical fatigue...that helped your team a whole lot today, as well as the blind asst ref and the ref. we take our licks and regroup and we will be back....lets see you beat us at the Emirates.
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

You sure are delusional

Comment

Monreal was our main problem yesterday. To score three goals and still lose by three is not a noel occurence and 9/10 games we will win or certainly not lose of we score three goals.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

whats up Bricky?????

Comment

yuh surface...weh Dummy deh?

Comment

you saw that too. He was playing too much inside and giving the wingers too much space. I would have pulled him long time.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X