Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief Thief at it again

Can a leopard change his spot?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Get over it Assassin! Yuh los' yuh glasses or what?
    Peter R

Comment

No the keeper nuh touch him all now.

Good theatre though. Two weeks in a row pool get the benefit of dubious calls.

Unnu lucky
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There was slight contact after the ball had gone by, away from the goal, etc. However, that is one of the softest penalties and one of the quickest flops I have ever seen. "Cristiano Suarez."
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

If you guys would lose your baggage and remember what happened when you used to play football...SMH , if you're running fairly full out like LS was, the slightest touch will put you down... Guzan or whatever the goalie's name is had to have gotten that absolutely right and he didn't... where did the ball end up? AND he did make contact with Suarez!

All a unu hayters fi get offa a di man case :steuups: (VERY LOUD)
          Peter R

Comment

Has Suarez EVER dived in your opinion?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gamma,I just think it is worth noting Suarez is incorrigible,all dis, yuh kno mi coulda hands de ball but chose not to didn't fool me.
              He is an incredible striker(both ways)but in certain things,a jus Suarez dat.

I want Everstrong to lose,this second half of the season seems totally different from the first half.

Comment

Why does that question matter? I'm talking about today AND he DID NOT dive! But of course the smear campaign has to continue... :SMH:

What is evident is that Suarez is no fool when he enters the box... he knows what will draw the type of foul like the one he drew today, I have no problem with that.

...and I NEVER claimed Suarez to be a saint; I find some of his past antics deplorable but I am no hater unlike some on this board who are constantly looking for any chink, no matter how minuscule in his footballing armour to attack him... dyam setta Philistines!!
                Last edited by Peter R; January 18, 2014, 08:05 PM.
                Peter R

Comment

clear dive...anyway doesn't matter...Liverfool is now out of the title picture

Comment

When you say "clear dive"... I feel vindicated in my conviction that it clearly wasn't

..and tell us something we didn't already know about LFC and the title race nuh... what is worrying is not making Champions League
                    Peter R

Comment

Typical avoidance. Sadly I have come to expect that from you....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He might well be.....

Comment

Did you answer my question? and did you read my response with any sort of unprejudiced mind??... gimme a break Gamma! :kissteet:
                          Peter R

Comment

You don't answer my question (regular thing) and have the uitigated gall....?!!!

It was and is a simple and straightforward question and yuh bucking and weaving ....give it and me a break .....

As before when yuh pull yuh Sarah Palin, no need to answer the question

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              Did you answer my question? and did you read my response with any sort of unprejudiced mind??... gimme a break Gamma! :kissteet:
                              Pedro, why do you bother arguing these things? Don't you see by now there is a distinct lack of objectivity when it comes to all things Suarez. It think you could count about 100 million times the number of times when LS supporters have castigated Suarez for his transgressions, the love bite, the dive against Stoke chief among them, but ... had that FOUL in yesterday's game been on Messi, Hazard, Lukaku, Michu, RvP, Giroud, pick whatever name you want etc. the media woulda walk on...but the goalie coulda lick Suarez with a baseball bat and dem woulda seh him dive. Hayters have to hate...and paypers haffi sell.
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X