Thief Thief at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here comes the cavalry on cue.....

i ask the if he has ever seen suarez dive, where is the lack of objectivity in that question? instead unuh gone of of on a jaunt .... and then talk about people's lack of objectivity. unnuh good bad.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      here comes the cavalry on cue.....

i ask the if he has ever seen suarez dive, where is the lack of objectivity in that question? instead unuh gone of of on a jaunt .... and then talk about people's lack of objectivity. unnuh good bad.
      Sure...bring out the distractions...people can't make a point without the subtext...me nuh eena no cavalry business, calvary maybe, but not cavalry. You are a trained lawyer, so you have been taught how to leave objectivity at the door, so you are not playing with a fair hand from start. The man MORE THAN answered your question, but you fail to acknowledge it

"and I NEVER claimed Suarez to be a saint; I find some of his past antics deplorable"

For most of us, that is a good enough answer showing that there is no issue with acknowledging Suarez's past behviour but, as they say in the finance game, "past performance is no indication of future results". Take that as you will. You're a smart guy, stop acting like you're not.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gamma, It baffles me that you cannot seethat ALL your questions on Suarez have been answered.

What you should ask yourself is: What is it that I really want to know?

So with that said, I will defend any player including Suarez, no ESPECIALLY Suarez, whenever he is targeted for absolutely no reason whatsoever, other than a past whose baggage he continues to bear. I have CLEARLY stated that he has been no saint, BUT to suggest that he dived yesterday is evidence of pure unadulterated hatred. My view.

Footnote: to add to "my view", the two analysts on the SKY feed I watched (online) also had the opinion that he was brought down, (I forgot his name) explained that at that speed a slight clip is all you need... so in case unuh think I defending for defending sake.
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X