Onandi Lowe recalled For Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Onandi Lowe recalled For Canada

It couldnt be done to Yue could it ?, I dont claim to be the star , X-News or any Gossip tabloid News of the World.

I know its a Anti Lowe thing.If You read the body and dont like it move on.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Maybe you and your media buddies could some some work by asking where is the local squad to fill the void when the overseas players are not available? ((where is this youth development))and why Onandi cannot make a depleted squad ?I mean Mo can you and your buddies ask , why call a full strength squad against Canada at the begining of the English season , did they expect to get anyone released and why no back up plan didnt they see it coming ?hasnt experience taught them anything ?

Is it a personal thing as in the past Mr C.B has claimed Lowe refused to answer his call implying he choose club over country .Whats the excuse now he is at portmore .

I mean Mo can you and your buddies ask , why call a full strength squad against Canada at the begining of the English season , did they expect to get anyone released and why no back up plan ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hey....you know dis has become comical to rhatid.

Mosiah for the love of god man...please find our good friend X another striker in the NPL that he can cheer fah nuh man? When Onandi is 65, retired and writing his memoirs all den X a go bawl fi him to be in de national squad. Mi nuh wan' live to see dat sight deh. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

<DIV>And him want di media fi find out what a gwaan wid Nandi. Hehe!
          </DIV><DIV>A true doh. Widout you di Forum kinda stay a way!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X