Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh tek di job I gave u seriously.... Lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Killing you Jangle.....softly... Lol.I can't wait to see you in may...lol.
      Xlax, why do you always do this? When you were a Liverpool fan, you would do the same thing and doom our chances every year. With this statement, you have doomed City to not winning the league. Oh well, you are HL and Bricktop problem now. Congrats still, City staying in the UCL while Manu** are completely out of Europe is quite an accomplishment, never mind y'all spending £200m to do so.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i think that he is still being a city fan, hence the attempt to goatmouth 'pool!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Goat mouth ,Jinx or Lionheart or is it Liverpool heart, Yuh ave gatekeeper/5th columnist settling for a top 6 if we get into 4 wi lucky now that we have surpassed his expectations with the Master and Kings dead wood he bellows with the usual suspects, Arsenslists and Man uites, where is his support from the liverpoolites....he has none.He hides because he is ashamed of his standard... Midtable as you can see by whom he associates himself with.

Weak heart.. Fraud.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            It would have been ideal if City did not get a point,my guess there will be more drama to come.
            Rockman, you can be so wise at times

For as long as i have been watching this game--the script is ONLY written on the field. I have seen some highly unusual outcome in football.

Wise words Rocky!!

Still pick City to emerge EPL champs.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Rockman, you can be so wise at times

For as long as i have been watching this game--the script is ONLY written on the field. I have seen some highly unusual outcome in football.

Wise words Rocky!!

Still pick City to emerge EPL champs.
              You know HL, at the beginning of the season, I would have agreed with you, but then, you never considered the all important X-Factor. It is the KISS OF DEATH for any team. Oh well, he's yours now.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oh Nooooooooooooo Paul...don't be so ruthless.

I clearly recall X-citement jumping off 'Lpool's sinking ship last season...and making the request you hi-lighted in red.

Oh BTW Marin...do you know that when a ship is sinking...the first thing to jump off are the rats...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Oh BTW Marin...do you know that when a ship is sinking...the first thing to jump off are the rats...
                  Not if you are the captain of the ill-fated ferry that sank this week in S. Korea. He was the first one in the ONLY lifeboat of 46 which was deployed.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh yes...so i heard on the new this morning. What a darn RAT!!!

My heart goes out to those poor kids and their family:

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X