No announcement yet.

First RVP, now Vermaelen to Manu**...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At most I see him at this stage of his career as a cover defender and manu have too many of that right now in Jones, Smalling, Evans who can't seems to play 4 games straight without been laid off for a month.

Man you need a World class defender in there fold to replace Rio and Vidic, not another backup.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are forgetting that Mourinho didn't sanction the sturridge move. Sturridge was allowed to leave before Mou came back.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Assinal is a feeder club, plain and simple.
        Tilla it look like FFP is finally working or is Chelsea now a FEEDER Club? Mata 37mil, Luiz 50mil and now Lukaku 28mil. I would say that is great business what says you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Tilla it look like FFP is finally working or is Chelsea now a FEEDER Club? Mata 37mil, Luiz 50mil and now Lukaku 28mil. I would say that is great business what says you?
          Great business!

Sold Mata for 37million and used that money and bought in Matic and Sala. Sold David Luis for 50 million and used that money to bring in Diego Costa and Filipe Luis. Sold Lukaku for 28 million and remember we bought in Cesc Fabergas for 27 million.

It is not a problem to sell Dunny. The problem is when you sell and you do not reinvest the money to upgrade by bringing in better players. I would rather see them get rid of Torres than Lukaku, but the books have to be balanced to meet FFP.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Great business!

Sold Mata for 37million and used that money and bought in Matic and Sala. Sold David Luis for 50 million and used that money to bring in Diego Costa and Filipe Luis. Sold Lukaku for 28 million and remember we bought in Cesc Fabergas for 27 million.

It is not a problem to sell Dunny. The problem is when you sell and you do not reinvest the money to upgrade by bringing in better players. I would rather see them get rid of Torres than Lukaku, but the books have to be balanced to meet FFP.
            I must say Chelsea is gaining my respect slowly, they are finally running the club how a football club should be run instead of depending on the owner.

Comment

don't blame your eyes karl ... blame yuh reasoning!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I hope Lukaku will do well at Everton. Hopefully Everton does not get another striker who he thinks will threaten his position. This is a young player who does not want to compete for his position, but expects it to be gifted to him. When Chelsea brought in Eto'o last season, he asked for a loan transfer to Everton. I guess with the arrival of Costa and then Drogba, that was just too much for him to take. Hopefully he will learn that at some teams, he will have to fight and earn that starting spot.

Comment

I hope Lukaku will do well at Everton. Hopefully Everton does not get another striker who he thinks will threaten his position. This is a young player who does not want to compete for his position, but expects it to be gifted to him. When Chelsea brought in Eto'o last season, he asked for a loan transfer to Everton. I guess with the arrival of Costa and then Drogba, that was just too much for him to take. Hopefully he will learn that at some teams, he will have to fight and earn that starting spot.
                  Tilla, I look at it a bit differently. Too many young players just sit down and collect their wages, don't play enough games slowing down their development.
                  Lukaku recognised pretty early that Mourhino doesn't fancy him. He is a sensible and ambitious youth who wants to maximise his potential and knows that he is rated by Martinez, respected by the players and loved by the fans at Everton.
                  It is a great career move for him. Judging on his past two seasons in the League there is no reason why he shouldn't be a success at Everton.

Comment

Working...
                  X