RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge!!! I can't defend Bradley any longer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge!!! I can't defend Bradley any longer.

Like you I am gutted! ...but I have to temper

my feelings with the knowledge that Bradley had a great game for TEAM USA ...before he slipped in the last minute of the game to TEAM Portugal!!!

...he is dead tired...yes! but any 2nd former (would (should) know that ball had to go in the direction of where his face was pointed...OUT OF TOUCH!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh notice him nuh tackle? I was screaming at the TV Bradley tackle fi di ball at least harass them around the 18. Leaves the opponent to take time, settle and shoot. whenever the US has the ball he makes himself available to get the ball. Klinsman must review the tapes then again you can't drop Bradley back too deep. He may just give away a penalty. Jones had just one bad pass, every time he passes something happens (especially second goal). Big up Beasley. Tim Howard big up;Dempsey nuf big up. That young kid that came on is fast. Good game team USA.

Comment

Hated the halt in the game for a water break.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Yuh notice him nuh tackle? I was screaming at the TV Bradley tackle fi di ball at least harass them around the 18. Leaves the opponent to take time, settle and shoot. whenever the US has the ball he makes himself available to get the ball. Klinsman must review the tapes then again you can't drop Bradley back too deep. He may just give away a penalty. Jones had just one bad pass, every time he passes something happens (especially second goal). Big up Beasley. Tim Howard big up;Dempsey nuf big up. That young kid that came on is fast. Good game team USA.
          Jawge, I know why the USA didn't win the game

Comment

I don't think the players shared your view.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
              You are right USAF, two poor performance in a row for Bradley. He appeared more tired than I have seen him before.

Hopefully your Boy Altidore will be healed and ready to play.

Got to hand it to the US though, they played their a$$e$.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They do not pay to get in the stadium,the people that do are FANS.
                We will be having 15 minutes breaks eventually to facilitate advertisements.
                Yeah,global warning is the new variable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  They do not pay to get in the stadium,the people that do are FANS.
                  We will be having 15 minutes breaks eventually to facilitate advertisements.
                  Yeah,global warning is the new variable.
                  You'll get it eventually Rockman.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The fans looked fine to me. They got 90 minutes of great football.

Not everybody thinks tradition should be kept just for the sake of tradition.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      You are right USAF, two poor performance in a row for Bradley. He appeared more tired than I have seen him before.

Hopefully your Boy Altidore will be healed and ready to play.

Got to hand it to the US though, they played their a$$e$.
                      HL do you guys in the US embrace the German players in your squad like how the Jamaican people embrace the UB40's?

Comment

What HL,firstly the idea to stop the game in play and restart it with a jumped ball will NEVER sit well with me.As I alluded to,there is no evidence of the policy is needed,the players will become dependent on it.
                        45 minutes of non stop football!

Comment

Take it to the polls.

Comment

Why Dunny?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Why Dunny?
                              Too many Germans in the side boss!!

Comment

Working...
                              X