No announcement yet.

Suarez bite another one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video released showing conclusively that he did...or...

is it being assumed that the opponent:
    a) never 'simulated' asking for an undeserved call...and based on that stellar record his word must be taken as 'gospel'

...or...

b) never knew of Suarez's record and also not was trying to even things up by having Suarez sent off and a 10 v 10 resulting?

Just asking as by the 'live' broadcasts and the replays - forget the commentator jumping in claiming clear bite - even in slow-motion suggests that there could have been a bite or bites or alternatively that Suarez may even have thought of biting and quickly decided against same.

...the immediate 'video frames' did not even show such that I could see, 'redness' on that 'white' shoulder.

Not saying Suarez bit the opponent or that he did not bite the opponent...just saying I have not seen the conclusive evidence of such.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Video here: http://fat.gfycat.com/CornyThriftyIberianlynx.webm

Expand it to full screen.

Looks pretty clear! And why would the Italian make it up?

He should be banned for the rest of the tournament! and then some.

Cyaaan defend dat at all... him bring shame to everybody.
      Peter R

Comment

PeterR, my respects to you. I was expecting you to come out with some spin doctoring, but you have shown you are a man of principles.

It should be interesting to see what action FIFA takes on this incident.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Karl, I think he did.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Caan defen dat pops,its all part of di game,this is the WC Fifa needs to ban him 2 years from fifa tournaments, and then 2 more years of probation.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Fair enough Karl, did you look at the video I just posted? Whether he actually got teeth into flesh is beside the point... the intent was there.

I thought that this year was a pivotal year for him and that he had found salvation.. he is still in need of a saviour.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                Karl, I think he did.
                I understand how persons could move to such a conclusion given his past. If you have a 'better'/clearly video than that shown on ESPN...please post.

As ref - Based on what I saw, would rule thus - NEVER SAW A BITE! No foul. No action taken...on that incident.

Thanks.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Di cannibal hungry again!! what a ting, di cup bring him full circle e. Dem did seh him nuh tief fi ketch ball last time. A wondah wha a guh bi di excuse now, Him did hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Caan defen dat pops,its all part of di game,this is the WC Fifa needs to ban him 2 years from fifa tournaments, and then 2 more years of probation.
                    ..no ... he needs a life ban! This is the 3rd time ... 3 strike rule.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Karl, did you see the intent to bite? I believe I saw that...and while from a ref's standpoint I can't argue with your conclusion, from a LFC fan point of view, and the fact that I have been willing to forgive the transgressions of the past, some albeit sketchy (e.g. Evra incident), I am thinking he is indeed a reprobate that might damage not just the club, but his country(men) and those close to him. Him jus not tinkin right fi pull dat stunt (which looked like an attempted head butt to me at first) at dat point inna dat match. ...AHHHH BWOYYYY!
                      Peter R

Comment

PLease, Zidanne, Maradona, etc get life ban ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          Karl, did you see the intent to bite? I believe I saw that...and while from a ref's standpoint I can't argue with your conclusion, from a LFC fan point of view, and the fact that I have been willing to forgive the transgressions of the past, some albeit sketchy (e.g. Evra incident), I am thinking he is indeed a reprobate that might damage not just the club, but his country(men) and those close to him. Him jus not tinkin right fi pull dat stunt (which looked like an attempted head butt to me at first) at dat point inna dat match. ...AHHHH BWOYYYY!
                          Would you have seen an intent to bite if you did not know his past record?

...and if he did as the commentator suggest...would you not say;
                          Him jus not tinkin right fi pull dat stunt (which looked like an attempted head butt to me at first) at henny point inna dat match. ...AHHHH BWOYYYY!
                          Just teasing!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            Fair enough Karl, did you look at the video I just posted? Whether he actually got teeth into flesh is beside the point... the intent was there.

I thought that this year was a pivotal year for him and that he had found salvation.. he is still in need of a saviour.
                            I tried opening it. Never worked.
                            I shall try again.

Comment

Look again he got a good chunk of di bredda .Really embarrasing.

http://www.cbssports.com/world-cup/e...italy-defender

Comment

Dem him hold him face and drop a ground. LOL. This man s sick.
                                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X