No announcement yet.

Ivory Coast - Most talented African TEAM assembled in my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Ghana, two defensive lapses in the USA game and boom you lose the game. Especially the first goal, that was just pure lackadaisical skylarking defending.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      Ghana plays a different type game...not same technical skill level as the Ivorians. ...and not as competent a set of strikers. ...but just as indisciplined.

Ivorians display leaves me heartbroken.

* Damn I shall be a wreck after this World Cup...England dun bruk mi eart areadi. Ivorians jus bruk hit hup more!!!!
      Karl, every single one of Ghana's representative teams play good team football from U16 right through to the senior team. They may not have the individual talent like Ivory Coast but they are a far better TEAM

Comment

So whose defense is worst, Ivory Coast's or Ghana's?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Agree about the stupidity but that aside, was that a penalty in your view?

Seems a tad harsh.
          Penalty!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good question, Ivory Coast I would say is the worst but Ghana has given up four goals in two games, especially the ones in the US game. Ghana has also shown a resilience in team defense that I think is missing in Ivory Coast game.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              So whose defense is worst, Ivory Coast's or Ghana's?
              That's got to be a rhetorical question. Ivory Coast with Kolo Toure who went from Arsenal to Mansh!tty to Loserfool and can't make the starting team????
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

First Salomon Kalou goes for glory...
                Part of the reason why Kalou is no longer at Chelsea. He is a second string talent pure and simple. He will score some, but was always haunted by those simple mistakes.
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

OK I am convinced now. I couldn't tell for sure before but this clip shows it clearly. Penalty.

https://vine.co/v/Mtnxa6HXg7p/embed
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Bug side....

Comment

Working...
                    X