• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      No Belgium?
      Really Willi? This is HL we are dealing wid!! Him predicting USA beat Belgium 6-0!! LOL!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

6/8
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          You need to highlight the TICOS too!!!
          Time of that post, I think, says before the Ticos' heroics.
          ...but you are correct, the Ticos deserve a special place.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

1. Brazil
            2. Colombia
            3. France
            4. Germany
            5. Netherlands
            6 Costa Rica
            7. Argentina
            8. USA (Belgium)
            Suh yuh bet buss Peter R?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

A disappointing 7/8
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I think you would do well in my Fantasy League
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I had the same 8 as HL in who I thought would win. We lose offa USA!
                  Peter R

Comment

Nice job HL you are a Rbz genius! Only issue you had was your emotional mind taking over the logical one on the USA. I also said the same on USA but my bet was that they could steal a one game from a superior team that still has not figured out itself as yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X