Suarez Apologises To Chiellini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez Apologises To Chiellini

World Cup: Suarez Apologises To Chiellini For Biting Him, Vows Never To Do It Again

Published: Monday June 30, 2014 | 12:37 pm0 Comments

Luis Suarez - File
    RIO DE JANEIRO (AP):
    Luis Suarez has issued an apology to Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini for biting him during a World Cup match and vowed never to do it again.

The Uruguay striker says in a statement posted on Twitter on today that "I deeply regret what occurred," and that "the truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me."

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/latest/article.php?id=53968
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

" and that "the truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me."

Herein lies his problem. He refuses to accept blame for his actions.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What isnt true about that,i figured you would come with that,he said bite ! pyhsical result of ! he suffered ! wha yuh want mi sarry mi bite di man.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

if me a you collide pon di field, me biting you is not a reflex action.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

RASSS man ,yuh a debate reflex ,man say im sarry,man say bite ,he suffered .

Comment

bullsh!t sarry dat. That sound like lawya mumbojumbo.

Comment

Did I miss his apology to Patrice Evra?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh a tek councel wid Paul,yuh a try drive down di valuation to 23 million.Look a dat unnuh a get, man say sarry ,im bite ,Chellini suffered.It done, move on wid Paul.

Comment

Is not only Suarez who have a problem with honesty, apparently. Leave X alone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let me ask,how should his statement have been worderd, i am curious.

Comment

I'd rather watch reruns of Get a Life than get into a discussion with you about this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh why join di convo ,Xcuse yuhself den.

Comment

If that is the case how can he vow it will never happen again?

Comment

Suarez tells Chiellini...

...will not bite YOU again!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Seems to me he has two things to apologize about;concocting a story and the intentional bite.
                              Make it three,his academy award performance after the act.

Comment

Working...
                              X