No announcement yet.

Ger v Algeria - Per Mertesacker v the fleet-footed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

155 min! dem man fit bwoy... I know you mean 115...
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Right there... third extra time match and two others won in the dying minutes... and France didn't have a cake walk either! joga bonito rules!! Mek Ann Coulter tan deh!!
      Yuh ear wah Ann Coulter seh tuh?
      Kis mi neck shi fool-fool bad, sah?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

My favorite dem tuh!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          And Mertersacker 102nd international cap, how has he done so far?
          Lucky man! ...tell im fi sleep pan di same side said way!
          Against players who are not so quick - pace & brain/mind - he is just about the greatest!!! ...against players quick - pace and mind? Let us just say he is not so great!

Comment

Think that was either 105min or 115 min?

Comment

He is very good. 'The Britisher' (commentator on my feed) claimed he was 'not good'?!
              Gave away the ball too often...particularly in the first half...but came on quite well after. ...and his goal was sorely needed!

Comment

Germany defence is Rucksish.

Comment

Working...
                X