No announcement yet.

My prayers go out for Neymar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for Neymar, but not just for his injury and his career. He and his organization participated in a charade without knowing that some of the victims would exact a price and make him a victim also.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

And, as a reminder, it is COLOMBIA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        And, as a reminder, it is COLOMBIA!
        I thought that was a problem with X. While I could have slipped, I am almost sure I have not spelled it with the "U" anywhere. So take your correction somewhere else.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Where is the proof of their collaboration?

Comment

You need glasses, eye surgery, implants and to re-discover your ability to understand what you see.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

HEH HEH!

Yuh wrenk wid it too, eh!

I was just forewarning you.

You know what, mek mi do as him say!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                Like who? I genuinely do not know the squad. I know Jo and some other player came off the bench previously and they did not impress.
                If Oscar is given more of the ball and he is moved into the middle he can play the Neymar role. He must be given the freedom Neymar had. ...put William on.

The TEAM can be made to play even better than it was doing previously.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nah sah, host teams get a bit of powdering, but taht is limited. Brazil reach far enuff at QTR finals, dem on dem own already. FIFA ready to pack up dem money bag already.

For sure if FIFA putting in the fix, they would not allow Brazil to be a part of it Too many in the know and news can slip out. The less people in on it the better!

Comment

Very malicious attack on the young ballah, kyaan si reason fi a challenge like dat in dat deh situation. Him did certainly have intent to hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X