Luiz Felipe Scolari: Brazil coach 'resigns' after World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    ... and seeing what the Dutch and Chile did with it .... big deal! How many trophies did Barca win last season using Ticki Tacka?
    pssssssssssssstttttttttt....Lazie, ask him what he thinks is in the "big picture" then go buy a depends diaper true the ansa sure to mek u p!ss urself laughing. LOL!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dem reaction to di 82 loss cause all ah dis yah.
      Dis side nevah hab a clue how fi guh forword, when yuh pin yuh hopes pan ah 22 year old, den dat tell all ah di story. Samba re-birth, kah di European experiment bubble buss, nevah did like it anyway.

Comment

Brazilians I talk to say the problem is much deeper than the players and the coaching staff. They say the entire CBF needs an overhaul.

We should understand where they are coming from.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

this team was too direct.. bypass the middle too much.. you would think a tappa a coach dem

Comment

But them nuh have no middle, pure headless chicken. Only Neymar can stand up pon him leather with some authority.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X