Arsenal not Ready for the Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopeless talking to you...Top Teams should not wait

on players fi buss. A player plays weekly if he deserve to..A quick and good replacement for each position is the required norm. Do yu see Mourinho waiting on Torres a World Cup winner, not even last year. I thought you know football why do u see Brazil not winning the World Cup, Sub bench was garbage...Wait game nuh win championship..that's mid table mentality. Wake up brethren i played College soccer and Coach little leagues in Long Island now..and My coach wud sub mi if I wasn't cutting it he wud say..Then during training I wud have to prove mi self all ova again ...If a player not cutting it Coaches nuh wait to pull the trigger when you have a good team.
    Arsene has no tactics and rely on fixed substitution mostly that's crazy..crazy fi a big time coach
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      play. He played Ozil on the wing, while commenting that he didn't want back Cesc cause he has Ozil..lol, Then played Wilshere in God's knows what position..Wilshere is garbage, why wait on a player all these years. Ozil cause the second goal by not defending properly. Why this I knew would be a liability as soon as i saw the team sheet. Arsenal depend too much on intricate passing to score a goal, plus to do that requires swift passing not slow build up that will allow the defense of the other team to set up. This coach Wenger got bail out by his team's individualism..His tactics are way off..Clearly he seem to overestimate his players skills. Wilshere cannot be the general as of today in any team nor a defensive mid. Probably later on in the future but not this year. ..see Dunny's wait..for Wilshere to be effective ..like Ramsey.lol
      A bit harsh on Ozil re the 1st, not 2nd goal. Perhaps he could have defended better but to say that he caused it...no.

For me, Ozil was ok, maybe a 6 out of 10. Can't understand why someone rated as the best player in the world by some would take up those wide positions and try to influence the game from there?!? He needs to see more the ball. If he is Cesc's replacement, then have him function in the way Cesc used to function for Arsenal and is now functioning for Chelsea.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi tuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I thought Sanchez was bought in? Diaby deh pon cutting bench, Walcott, Campbell is new to the Prem so he will get his run. Again this is just the second week and second game or Wilshire.

Talking bout Jose, it took him a whole year after loaning out his best forward and cussing all he had to get a top striker. Last year who he got? The same man who he said is 50 years old. We can talk again when January comes around. Brethren you play ball you know the first two games don't make a season and panic will not help you.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But that is the thing, Cesc is tried and tested at this level, passing with flying colours when wore a gunners shirt...Ozil is still adapting

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              But that is the thing, Cesc is tried and tested at this level, passing with flying colours when wore a gunners shirt...Ozil is still adapting
              Erm, that's not good.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                play. He played Ozil on the wing, while commenting that he didn't want back Cesc cause he has Ozil..lol, Then played Wilshere in God's knows what position..Wilshere is garbage, why wait on a player all these years. Ozil cause the second goal by not defending properly. Why this I knew would be a liability as soon as i saw the team sheet. Arsenal depend too much on intricate passing to score a goal, plus to do that requires swift passing not slow build up that will allow the defense of the other team to set up. This coach Wenger got bail out by his team's individualism..His tactics are way off..Clearly he seem to overestimate his players skills. Wilshere cannot be the general as of today in any team nor a defensive mid. Probably later on in the future but not this year. ..see Dunny's wait..for Wilshere to be effective ..like Ramsey.lol
                Truth is Ozil's teammates ignored him for 80%+ of the game. He is the most creative player and best passer. It is silly to not give him the ball...a lot!

btw - Chelsea is not looking good as the players are doing a similar thing to Cesc. Ignoring him!

...both Cesc and Ozil must have a lot of the ball rotating through them. If you=the TEAM does not do that, what is the point?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Cesc got whole heap a ball, and made himself available. Ozil on the other hand wore out the sideline. Can't blame his teammates for not seeing him out there, or ignoring him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The truth is Arsene has not invest "HIS" money properly over the years. Despite finishing in the top 4 last season, Arsenal needs the same type of players that the Empire needs. The Gummers have approximately 6 or 7 players playing the same positions - wing. Sanchez (is a winger and not a striker), Walcott, Ox, Ozil, Rosicky, Wilshere, Podolski (who he foolishly uses on the left wing) and Joel Campbell 9who can come in from the wing). He lost the plot when he sold Gilberto who was the unsung anchorman in the midfield. I see him chasing Tiote from Newcastle who is guaranteed 3 red cards per season. That's just a waste. Cavanni, Falcoa and Balotteli was available, which is the type of striker that he needs.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X