Originally posted by Gamma
View Post
- no football program;
- a program but not teacher trained to do the necessary work with the kids?
On thinking on *the many Cedar Valley Primary Schools across our island, do you think you need to revisit "schools must be a part of any system to unearth and develop our talented footballers"? ...schools are as fact our academies?
*Just an example of a school I know that during time of my visits had no trained person competent to teach at the appropriate ages not only sports (a sport discipline) but in academic areas. ...so please use "the many Cedar Valley Primary Schools" as reference to all our schools with such short-fall.
Aside: I try at all times to comprehend. It is what I comprehend that shapes my responses to posts.
and btw - Are you sure you always respond to posts within the context of "topic under discussion"? I think too often some of us narrow responses to the last entry in a thread...forgetting that the context within which the post is made is relevant.
Leave a comment: