Paul and the rest of the Liverpool fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Dunny, you have to remember that Liverpool had a very thin squad last year. Suarez, Gerrard and Sturridge was playing in most of their cup games and now add Champions League to that so he had to add a few bodies to that to make a squad to complete all these fixtures.

No team in the EPL can't lose two players who score 50 goals for them in one season and not struggle. You build your team around these players and now you have to pick up the pieces.
    Not only do you have to pick up the pieces...but they weren't expecting to be in this position at the start of the summer, so their transfer strategy (which as learned (as opposed to the ignorant) football fans among us know) is not something that starts in July...so there had to have been serious disruption. Still, the players acquired were not top shelf enough but I suspect that that is because he is trying to build for the long term.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We have a midfield problem...lol....
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how do YOU rate southampton?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I gave you an article of reference .I cant say no more at this juncture.

ThanX

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

my bad i thought you were an independent thinker....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              We have a midfield problem...lol....
              Ha ha ha...as usual...misunderstanding concepts beyond your abilities. Stick to jacks...this game too complicated for your simple mind. LOL!!! Wooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee....HL...tek u dawg from outa of mi ya'd before me leggo two gun shot pon him...LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am but lets wait until the season is over,some ites are sensitive to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  my bad i thought you were an independent thinker....
                  independent...yes...thank god...but "thinker"? LOL!!! Now that's a huuuuuuuuugggggggeeeee stretch!!! LOL!!! Woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiieeeee.

Comment

Like mi say Gamma, sensitive...to the truth.Yuh see how quick im run ennn?

aah sah.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Like mi say Gamma, sensitive...to the truth.Yuh see how quick im run ennn?

aah sah.
                      Xcuse me..the only truth self-evident in your incoherent rantings is your stupidity. Sad, but true. You are a fool (unlike me, the "certified" fool). One day, they will find this board well into the future, and write text books using your musings as the definition of 21st century footballing ignorance. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X