No announcement yet.

So Haiti gave Martinique (tree) 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No HL,that is your role to play,you have mastered it.
    Last edited by Rockman; November 17, 2014, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Which part a must feel bad bout? Di skirt part or di Karl part?

Yuh know, a doan feel bad bout di skirt part because, HL should know that there is nothing wrong in wearing a skirt, especially if it's tweed!

The second half was a masterful display of defence. The Boyz parked a big dutty JOS (not JUTC) bus in front a di goal and it worked to perfection. We still ended up with more shots to goal and on target than they did. And we still managed to hit the post in that second half! I saw all that even with my running commentary with Karl.

And yes, I do feel bad about being compared to Karl. Wait till mi buck yuh in Chile, HL!
      Last edited by Mosiah; November 17, 2014, 10:42 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, if that was the coaches' plan to defend in a game of consequences--then he has some great big ballz.

With all the team has been through, my wish for them is that they win the championship.

(I have to lift my hat to the grounds staff for maintaining the pitch after such heavy use).

I wish you did not plant the Chile idea in my mind. Sounds like a great vacation trip with games to top it off.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X