Jangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    'He was already, with different coaches, not a line-up player, but then with Mr Van Gaal, the world is changing? No the world is not changing. They are the facts. They are not my facts, they are the facts of Danny Welbeck.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3Tu3Roqwb
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Be very afraid Jangle, this might just be Mr Welbeck's night.
    What I must say he has been fantastic for us so far. I would like to thank Mr Van Gal personally for letting him go.

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-danny-5287142

Comment

I agree with him that leaving the Empire has made him into a better player, and we wish him all the best in his career. But a 20 goals-a-season striker he is not. He's definitely good enough for your team.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle I did warn you, I thank Mr Van Gaal to send oh Danny Bwoy our way.
          We love him at Arsenal, fantastic work ethic we have been carrying too many damn lazy players over the past 8 years!!

Comment

Hey we Return Vie Pavor.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle Danny boy wants to inflict some more pain today

Comment

That freaking traitor!
                Dunny,my team is is not giving Arsenal any time on the ball,your team is having a dificult time coping with it.
                You should have scored two goals going into the second half,my team will be unnerved starting the second half,business as usual.
                Riley will come in for Carrick(on a yellow),Rojo to pair with Blind in defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  That freaking traitor!
                  Dunny,my team is is not giving Arsenal any time on the ball,your team is having a dificult time coping with it.
                  You should have scored two goals going into the second half,my team will be unnerved starting the second half,business as usual.
                  Riley will come in for Carrick(on a yellow),Rojo to pair with Blind in defense.
                  Congrats Rockman, Van Gaal as just saved his Man U career all the fans back on side by simply bringing in the home grown youths. As for Arsenal ........

Comment

He emerged with all three points despite making the mistake of taking off Rashford.
                    Riley gives the side a bit more lift than Rojo,I guess for LvG it was all about suring up the defense.
                    Temporary reprieve extended for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X