RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X, your thoughts on [your] teams' win....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are 1st in so many ways in my book.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

...as I said last year when the Reds were being cussed out, they are a dangerous TEAM when they get going...and they should be in at the business end of the top 4!

Like you, sir...if the 'pool big boys, Sterling and Sturridge play TEAM and Balotelli continues on his excellent TEAM play - (The man has been magnificent as TEAM player! ...not his fault his TEAM-mates do not think as fast as he does...or...has the ability to retrain possession as he does...or makes passes as well as he does!!!!) - 'pool could will whap all TEAMs to come!!!!

Does my GUNNERS have to meet 'pool in any competition?
      Have not checked...but I sure hope not!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Like you, sir...if the 'pool big boys, Sterling and Sturridge play TEAM and Balotelli continues on his excellent TEAM play - (The man has been magnificent as TEAM player! ...not his fault his TEAM-mates do not think as fast as he does...or...has the ability to retrain possession as he does...or makes passes as well as he does!!!!) - 'pool could will whap all TEAMs to come!!!!

Gamma come yah. Ballo a the TEAM player now. No reference to his behavior, No reference to his lack of goal and rustiness. No reference to his Anti Team body language and is unimpressive play for most of this season.

I hope you now understand the concept of TEAM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Now yuh understand the X standard.....woooiiiieee me "Two-sides of me mouth."
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I rest my case(a Red Stripe) LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

its as clear as mud!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                I rest my case(a Red Stripe) LOL!!!
                .................................................. ..............Red Stripe? No star - Jangle seh is weed!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ahhhh sah ,di usual suspects ,dem did Bun out socrates tuh,when im a preach knowledge.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A true you a talk, him coulda roll ball to. Hail to our resident Brazilian Jawge who respect DR. Socrates. LOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol.....good one Sass
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                      X