Manuligans,..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    He!He!He! I like how you embrace it, what happen to all the big talk that you were dishing out when Falcoa and Di Maria signed?
    Big talk nuh change, but if that is where we end up I'm still a MU fan. You won't see me jumping from team to team like Xodus. I expect us to beat Arsenal, Spurs at home ... I do think we can take a point off Liverpool at Anfield ... our destiny is in our hands.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mind unuh reach there before we
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Mind unuh reach there before we
        Anything is possible boss, the ball is round

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          ..any news on RvP?
          We are going to need him in The FA Cup match.
          ..........................................Manu** sucks!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Big talk nuh change, but if that is where we end up I'm still a MU fan. You won't see me jumping from team to team like Xodus. I expect us to beat Arsenal, Spurs at home ... I do think we can take a point off Liverpool at Anfield ... our destiny is in our hands.
            The only point unu ago get from we is the point of the sword! And what is wrong with Xodus approach? LOL!!! Nobada ansa dat...he he he...him is a piece a werk.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

No comment on the psychological development of the yute coach.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                The only point unu ago get from we is the point of the sword! And what is wrong with Xodus approach? LOL!!! Nobada ansa dat...he he he...him is a piece a werk.
                Possible, that's why we need to beat Arsenal because Arsenal will be hosting Liverpool. 2 a unuh cyaan get 3 points out of that.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Possible, that's why we need to beat Arsenal because Arsenal will be hosting Liverpool. 2 a unuh cyaan get 3 points out of that.
                  The thing Lazie you might be worrying about Arsenal and Liverpool and lose to Crystal Palace and Aston Villa

Comment

The thing Lazie you might be worrying about Arsenal and Liverpool and lose to Crystal Palace and Aston Villa
                    We taking it one hurdle at a time .... the reason I love the BPL is that on any day any team can beat another. Right now I am more concerned about our away form and allowing teams to feel confident against us.

Comment

Planet is Earth
                      Forget about the mishap of last season,we intend to prove that to be a rarity.
                      Please note,I said second as Chelsea has maintained the quality that eludes us,they are the only team that is remotely close to true form.having said that,the other teans are just trying to get back on track,ergo second spot is attainable.Didn't we have several opportunities to make up grounds but lost.. because of proverbial minnows?
                      Finishing anywhere less than second is disappointing.We are woeful right now but still within reach, so if our form(only place is up) changes even a tad bit..
                      I am NOT asking too much from LvG.

Comment

We taking it one hurdle at a time .... the reason I love the BPL is that on any day any team can beat another. Right now I am more concerned about our away form and allowing teams to feel confident against us.
                        That is a sensible statement!! It seems someone up above do not like unuh. I just had a quick peek at your remaining fixtures and I can't believe you still have to play Liverpool Arsenal Man City Chelsea Tottenham and Everton wow!!

Comment

That is a sensible statement!! It seems someone up above do not like unuh. I just had a quick peek at your remaining fixtures and I can't believe you still have to play Liverpool Arsenal Man City Chelsea Tottenham and Everton wow!!
                          Now...if heX was a Manu** fan, and an LvG hayter, him woulda put Manu** eena di relegation bakkle wid dat deh fixcha lis'....LOL!!! Memba seh him did likkle mos' predic seh LFC woulda lose gens Spurs, City and Saints. A chu fan dat!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X