No announcement yet.

Mariappa and McCleary back in Boyz squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...football wins! hands down for me.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

......erm.....as Gamma said...... ~if you were Jamaican you would understand~~~ Jangle DUCK!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Timing bad but the fact is Jamaica have to get in a few international practice game before the summer so I won't complain at all.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          and i will agree with you on that to an extent BUT you have to agree that it is VERY poor timing!

if you want to expose football don't put in the same space as champs. they are competing for almost the same demographic. watch a friendly or go to once a year champs...?
          We will have to ask FIFA to arrange their International calender with the Jamaica School Athletic Championship in mind!!

Look I know Champs is popular and important to the Jamaican public so in hindsight the JFF could've arranged some away fixtures instead, however I am not sure the interest and exposure from the Media would be any greater.

Comment

You think teams were knocking at our doors for Friendlies? We get what we tek. JFF will lose some money and some people will miss it but you think that is stressing Wini right now?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              You think teams were knocking at our doors for Friendlies? We get what we tek. JFF will lose some money and some people will miss it but you think that is stressing Wini right now?
              Winni nah worry bout Champs, him just need games right now to get his Boyz motoring!

Comment

the interest and exposure would have seemed greater at least! trust me, gracekennedy is in full marketing mode and jff cannot compete!

the dates are open next week too....how about mon/wed ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dunny, when Jamaica played and win the caribbean cup...their games were in front of a half full (or less stadium).

The passion you see and experience for the game of football is almost non existent in Jamaica. No singing, no banter no chants.......

Champs or not--international football games are very important and serious business. The media should equally be driving the passion and promotion.

You know what, let me compromise...." Jumaicans prefer track & field over football..."

HL

Comment

" Jumaicans prefer to spend their money on track & field over football..."
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...i'll "buy" that...

HL

Comment

Dunny you are giving foreigners a bad name. If FIFA scheduled their friendly date on the weekend of the Superbowl How many Americans do you think would be watching?. The Super Bowl is aonce a year spectacle. During the world Cup the TV ratings for the American team was off the charts.

Comment

yeah but the clubs want back their players by Tuesday, not Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                          X