No announcement yet.

5th columinist ...what do we do with the youth coach in the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now man mi a talk the strikers like Podoski, Ballo LOL!!!etc. There is no pre post, how you split the man career?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Yuh (paul)self esteem is low,yuh not even waan get more outta less (Rafa) yuh juss love less.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Strikers I thought you said world class- I was going to say the Welsh Alonso and 25 million for a player must be considered world class , unless yuh juss love gi whey money (Adam Llana)

But no , its Balotelis' fault and here lies the Rodgers backers problem.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A nuh his fault. LOL!!!!. What was he doing in Italy and for Italy? Man can't find the net even from the 1 yard line.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Paul Marin,in this Suarez-less Liverpool squad,your managers can field a team that will consistently do better,it has happened and the perofrmance was substained for awhile.
            Yes the FA is the real theater of dreams but often the reason given for shocking results is the clear favourite did not give enough weight to their opponent.Didn't BR basically told the public his priority is no longer finishing in the top four..,the FA is now The priority,that is making intent known that he is going to give it his best.
            It was in proximity to that time(maybe before or after)you asked one of the strangest question(something to do with IF Liverpool wins the FA).
            It can't be that BR is The Manager for the job,you would replace him with a few better managers in a heartbeat,waiting to pass judgement makes you neutral on the issue,exactly as close to X's views as you are to opposing ones.
            Last edited by Rockman; May 7, 2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Assasin,one is a progression and the other a regression.
              As to Fergie,last season would NEVER had happened if Fergie was still at the helm.
              My gripe against Fergie is he never gave due weight to the CL,but he took the EPL serious though.

Comment

I am not even going over the B.S dis bredda talk all season, from C.L flop , to europa, to FA cup to league , at one time or another , these were his objectives with the league being last on his mind, or it came to him a bit too late.

Bredda nuh know imself , much less pool.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Paul Marin,in this Suarez-less Liverpool squad,your managers can field a team that will consistently do better,it has happened and the perofrmance was substained for awhile.
                  Yes the FA is the real theater of dreams but often the reason given for shocking results is the clear favourite did not give enough weight to their opponent.Didn't BR basically told the public his priority is no longer finishing in the top four..,the FA is now The priority,that is making intent known that he is going to give it his best.
                  It was in proximity to that time(maybe before or after)you asked one of the strangest question(something to do with IF Liverpool wins the FA).
                  It can't be that BR is The Manager for the job,you would replace him with a few better managers in a heartbeat,waiting to pass judgement makes you neutral on the issue,exactly as close to X's views as you are to opposing ones.
                  Ok...that's your opinion. Assuming you are right (that my views are close to X's - which I categorically reject) do you hear me griping all day long like a stuck pig? If you give the man the job, set the goals, evaluate the outcomes, weigh the circumstances, and act at the appropriate time. There is an old saying, "the man who says it cannot be done should not interfere with the man trying to do it". X would do well to shut down his ridiculous campaign in the middle of the man's work and talk at the end of the season when all the information is there. What if your team stumbles and LFC manages top 4? KMT. When chupidniss was a gi weh, some a dem did too craven.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X