RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who say Pool can't sign any big team targets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact is any coach get sack. You been crying for him to get sack from the first day he come in. One day your wish will come through. You should be embarrassed, even when the man came second in the EPL by a point or two you were calling for his head.

Hate is a hell of a thing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is some coaches deserve to be sacked and the odd lucky season cant save him.Me pointing that out should not be the issue,if it is i should be given a medal for constructive crticism and having good foresight.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Hypocryte in other words the bar isnt top 4 this season, top 5 or even 6th , its can he hold his job ?

Blasted fool !.... Trust that the man operating in the club's best interest and then monitor results..
        And how do you suppose it should be done - genius? LOL! And you conveniently left out "Give yourself a milestone, if things not there by then, time to reconfigure. But you don't cry the man down while he is trying to do his job." The milestone (for me) is always "christmas" and the "things not there by then" has always been "touching distance of top 4". And as for the "bar not being top 4 this season" those are your words, prove to me where I said that?? Were you born a donkey or a jackass?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are a hater straight and plain. You know how many team and coach would like to have one lucky season??? Maybe Rodgers will have another before you know it.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did i ever deny it

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Milestone yuh mean free reign fi frig di club up, dis bredda prabably buy and sell more player than Rafa,KD and Hodgson combine and cant even reach his set and revised milestone 4 and 5th.

Hypocryte...a your coach.

Comment

But you expect people to take your hatred and totally bias criticism serious.

Comment

Milestone yuh mean free reign fi frig di club up, dis bredda prabably buy and sell more player than Rafa,KD and Hodgson combine and cant even reach his set and revised milestone 4 and 5th.

Hypocryte...a your coach.
                  Me???? Hypocrite???? This from the man who jump ship 10,000 times??? LOL!!! Yes! He is my coach, as was Rafa, KD, Hodgson, Houllier, Souness, Evans, Shankley, Fagan, Paisley ... all a dem... MY COACH!!!! Who's yours???? The manager of Real Madrid? Leverkusen? Manu**? Citeh? Dyam disgrace. Move an gwey...cyan tan u chupidniss...jes a tear down tear down!! The only people friggin up the club is eedyats like you!!!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    The fact is any coach get sack. You been crying for him to get sack from the first day he come in. One day your wish will come through. You should be embarrassed, even when the man came second in the EPL by a point or two you were calling for his head.

Hate is a hell of a thing.
                    And lawd help we when hate combine an mate wid stupidity!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      But you expect people to take your hatred and totally bias criticism serious.
                      Checkmate! You get him to admit that him is a hayter...plain and simple. Everything him seh is wrapped with this deep hatred which only results in arguments fraught with stupidity, which by the way, is a level of stupidity as vast as the ocean is deep. Mek him galang back a City. Him have HL fi hug him up ova dehso.

Comment

Couldn't care less how you take me,my goal is to provide questionable points of the youth coach governance, my admitting lack of faith (Hater) can be taken as my fiduciary duty of disclosure.

Comment

You undoubtedly are.

Comment

Couldn't care less how you take me,my goal is to provide questionable points of the youth coach governance, my admitting lack of faith (Hater) can be taken as my fiduciary duty of disclosure.
                            How does jumping on the City wagon satisfy your fiduciary duty of disclosure?

Comment

Working...
                            X