HL!!! Do you see what I have been saying, since

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!! Do you see what I have been saying, since

last year, regarding Klinsmann's "wishy washy" actions after the WC???

USAF, I think you are listening to Lalas too much. Yes Klinsmann tinker around with the team quite a lot, but its the results that count. Look at Klinsmanns win/loss record.

The loss against Jamaica was devastating. But on any given day USAF on any given day.

So you bwoy José Altidore is kicked to the curb. Not even on the bench.

I am sure you, like myself is very happy for the reggaeboyz! !
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL!!! Please don't insult me by saying I listen to that imbecile, Lalas nor his sidekick Wynalda.......They let their personal feelings cloud their judgment.

Obviously you're confused about what I've been saying, so here goes -
      1. I supported Klinsmann hire & still support him as TD & head coach.......Supporting someone doesn't mean you must agree with everything they do.
      2. What I've been critical of since the WC is that Klinsmann stated he would be FOCUSED on the young players, for at least a year, to build a strong group of young players this GC & WC qualifications. He kept filling spots with players in their 30s & there are still young players, who are performing & promising, that either weren't given an opportunity or weren't used. Then he played some players out of position (I notice Ramos doing the same thing) & every game using a different defense.
      3. As for the loss to Jamaica, although any loss in a competition is disappointing, I welcome this one as I hope it will make him more focused on his plan to FOCUS on the young players.
      4. It was somewhat of a surprise to some that he selected Altidore, because he was just returning from injury & hadn't played a full game for TFC, leading up to the GC. TFC even said he was trying to regain match fitness, so it was a bit comical that after the first round Klinsmann stated that he was cutting him because Jose wasn't match fit.
      5. I've always stated that I will always support Jamaica, when they're not playing the U.S.......I traveled to El Salvador in '97 to support Jamaica & got hit with a battery.

Comment

Crystal clear Sir!!

One of the greatest disadvantage of this forum is that nuances, mood tone etc. Are missing from posts.

I would never insult you or anyone on this forum. I will take this opportunity to apologize to anyone who felt that I have insulted them in the past.

HL

Comment

HL you are one of the true gentleman of this forum and it's about time you kick Crystal to the curb. I am looking forward to kicking you and your other hurry-come-up compadre butt this season. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            HL you are one of the true gentleman of this forum and it's about time you kick Crystal to the curb. I am looking forward to kicking you and your other hurry-come-up compadre butt this season. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
            Both you and TK can move an gwey!!

Crystal did move out a de house...but she has returned. Never liked the other guy she left me for. Crystal cannot wait till the start of the BPL!!!

STAY TUNED

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Both you and TK can move an gwey!!

Crystal did move out a de house...but she has returned. Never liked the other guy she left me for. Crystal cannot wait till the start of the BPL!!!

STAY TUNED
              'ow mi get drag inna Jangle's almshouse? Yu wicked eeeh.

But seriously....Crystal is the Peg Bundy of the forum. Yu fi lef har fram long time iyah. Mi 'ear seh dat she a walk out on yu wid anedda yute whe call himself Magic-8-Ball. You have to be a real badman to get dem kinda name suh. If I were you I'd cut my losses before him find out him gyal a gi 'im bun wid a certain UPS Store manager.
              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Crystal a come-around gyal. She was fooling around wid some Barristah a few months ago.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

on and off...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Klinsmann going to come under nuff pressure now because he dissed the MLS. Colleges and dropped Donovan.

The eyebrows were raised while he won but now look for the vultures to circle.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

I am sure you, like myself is very happy for the reggaeboyz! !
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                        5. I've always stated that I will always support Jamaica, when they're not playing the U.S.......I traveled to El Salvador in '97 to support Jamaica & got hit with a battery.
                        noice support!!

But were you battered by a Jamaican??
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No apologies necessary.
                          Lalas is a CLOWN & the problem is that he thinks he's an authority on the game......No former USMNT player has gotten the administrative/management opportunities as Lalas, and he F@#$&? up every one.

Comment

He'll be OK, but he will be watched closely.........If he had followed through with his plan there would be less "noise", because they would have been primarily young players (with Dempsey, Johnson & Bradley added) he was grooming for the future........Hanging on to players like Rimando, Wondo & Beckerman, calling Beasley out of retirement, calling up that 33 year old LA forward, who doesn't always start for his club, trying to convert Jones to a center back, Shea to a left back, moving Johnson to left back & midfield, and not using some good, promising young players contributed greatly.

He was too preoccupied with impressing in & winning practice games.

Comment

No!!! Never had any problems nor confrontations with Jamaican supporters.

Comment

Working...
                              X