No announcement yet.

Benteke off the mark...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gwann hug up yuh man u,arsenal,Aston villa fren dem, yuh really nuh walk alone, when dem boost yuh up and geow yuh up fi buss yuh ead, nuh call mi name and memba mi tell yuh.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      MEmba dat when di midtable and relegation clubs start bussing your NET SPEND ASS !
      "when di midtable and relegation clubs start bussing MY ass"? LOL! Funny how you view LFC as MY team...first thing you get right in quite a while. LOL!!! Your true colours cannot be hidden...dyam disgrace...wooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee eeeee.......too funny.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh leff out Net spend,dat nuh mean ah yuh team or club all it mean is money spent.....6game mi say.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh leff out Net spend,dat nuh mean ah yuh team or club all it mean is money spent.....6game mi say.
          Your brain too likkle to comprehend big data...stick to simplistic concepts, like money spent...LOL!!! You too small minded to understand wage bill, squad value and the intricacies of financial data analysis. LOL!! Genius!! Woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee. As D1 would seh - "MI CLAVICLE!"
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Your brain too likkle to comprehend big data...stick to simplistic concepts, like money spent...LOL!!! You too small minded to understand wage bill, squad value and the intricacies of financial data analysis. LOL!! Genius!! Woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee. As D1 would seh - "MI CLAVICLE!"
            Woiiiee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A hope yuh laff when dem midtable and relegation squad tek yuh tuh school on wage bill and net spend, I will be here to remind yuh fi laff.

Comment

A hope yuh laff when dem midtable and relegation squad tek yuh tuh school on wage bill and net spend, I will be here to remind yuh fi laff.
                Ermm....so why u neva laff afta Gamma an dem fi when mid-table WHU mash dem up in the first game? Or Chelsea when Swansea mek dem stumble? Move an' gwey! Yu jes have bad min' fi di poor ute coach! Disgraceful man! Disgraceful!

Comment

Gwann hug up yuh man u,arsenal,Aston villa fren dem, yuh really nuh walk alone, when dem boost yuh up and geow yuh up fi buss yuh ead, nuh call mi name and memba mi tell yuh.
                  KMT - a u did lef di studio bou't you SEDUCED by City...you really WRENK fi CHU...me neva lef my side...dem could be banished to the blue square league...me ago stand by dem. You? LOL!!! No bada...u jes ago seh sumptin chupid!

Comment

Liverpool is to Bournemouth what ..
                    Pool went out there and assembled a side that barely distinguished itself from Bournemouth.

Comment

I do not fancy the chances Rojo and Blind have against him,where is the diminutive Blackett?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Liverpool is to Bournemouth what ..
                        Pool went out there and assembled a side that barely distinguished itself from Bournemouth.
                        The player that worried me the most was firminho. No defensive interest when it was needed. I will have to drape him up. Anyway - time will tell, but I don't think that Bournemouth will be a walk over for anyone...they will take a scalp or two before it's all over.

Comment

Working...
                        X