Well look at that.. Darren Mattocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good god karl!!!

how many unsuspecting students have you sent out there with that faulty information??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      You can be sure they will be included in 'touches and or incomplete' passes.
      I am not sure what that means when it comes to Hector the other night.

Please count "screw ups after frigging around wid ball".

Please and tonks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        .........expunge.....
        expunge my #@%$#@$#% - him shoulda have 4. KMRT
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          good god karl!!!

how many unsuspecting students have you sent out there with that faulty information??!!!
          I am sure a lot!
          ...but I gave it my best shot at trying to send them out with the 'right stuff'!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mi hear seh him score gainst Mexico and the USA before that..

Looks like a trend to me.. but then again.. I am not an agent.. mi nuh have nuh skin innah di game..

Comment

Working...
            X