• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't bet against a Jamaican

Or the Black,Gold,and Green

Gladwell.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I hope people tek note! A shambolic display Balled by Nicaragua etc etc .... I hope due consideration. Is given to the grit it require to beat Nicaragua 2-0 despite all of that.
    For those who want to say lucky ... Go ahead because we could/should have won 5-3 at home....

That is not to say that improvement is not needed in the quality of the bench

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      I hope people tek note! A shambolic display Balled by Nicaragua etc etc .... I hope due consideration. Is given to the grit it require to beat Nicaragua 2-0 despite all of that.
      For those who want to say lucky ... Go ahead because we could/should have won 5-3 at home....

That is not to say that improvement is not needed in the quality of the bench
      What we can't deny is the spirit, togetherness and never say die attitude of this group of players, however we need to keep the ball better.

Comment

It can only get better esp the defence. PREDATOR!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh know how yuh mout stay.....duh nuh tek set pan di man!!!🙏🙏🙏

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi nuh say di man aguh tun man inna Nicaragua, man tun PREDATOR... Betta yet...PREDITAH!

Comment

Working...
            X