No announcement yet.

BR claims an 5th columinst agenda is out to get him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple Benteke the target man and Sturridge make the runs as he normally do. That Linkup going to be good.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You hope it will be good.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        You hope it will be good.
        Don't you????????? More evidence that you are the real 5th columnist.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by MrLaidback View Post
          Quite narcissistic. The situation revolves around wins and performance not him.

This conspiracy is the latest of excuses made by BR. It's not a conspiracy revolving around him - it's about the losses.

I feel sorrow for Benteke. BR's comment of "it's not rocket science... you just need quality players" must have stung him a bit.

Anyway Pool is due for a few wins based on the law of averages. His job may be saved by the players he didn't want such as Sturridge and Sakho.
          Why should this have stung Benteke?? who in your opinion would you prefer to have on your side? if you had to choose? there is no choice to be made here... "in his time here..." Rodgers acknowledges that Sturridge has shown himself to be a top class striker. If Benteke wants accolades all he has to do is go out and score goals. I never got any sense from the quote that BR was in any way disrespecting any other player by affirming his belief that Sturridge is top class...regardless of how you say he felt about him three years ago.
          Peter R

Comment

I interpreted BR comments to say.

It's not complex...if you have good players then we will score goals.

Therefore: we have not been scoring because we have not had enough quality up top.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLaidback View Post
              I interpreted BR comments to say.

It's not complex...if you have good players then we will score goals.

Therefore: we have not been scoring because we have not had enough quality up top.
              Well, I can't say I disagree, with all due respect to Benteke. I would also say that "enough" could be referring to quantitative vs. qualitative strikers. Remember he (Benteke) is only one man and getting twenty goals from him would be nice. But to get anywhere you need two (or three even better) 15-20 goal scorers with a another two (three even better) chipping in ten.

Part of LFC's problem has been that no one has filled the Suarez void, and Sturridge has been on and off with injuries. No one really picked up the slack.

Now, the potential is there for the couple or three 20 goal scorers , Benteke, Sturridge , Ings and then you need the midfielders to make their contributions.
              Peter R

Comment

Reminded me of "no eggs no omelette" from Mourinho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgGE3VH_LpE

A real classic!

Comment

Working...
                X