RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you rate as the best manager on this list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Again me ask yuh what is yuh criteria? England win World Cup from 19-how-long, does that make them an international football powerhouse?
    There is a saying "empty barrels make the most noise". I gave you one rule - don't pick your own team manager - and who did you pick? And now you want me to trust you with more criteria??? LOL!!! I see you doubling up on the X-pills - even him did falla the directive. Be afraid...be very afraid.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Where were you when Rafa met that criteria ? One season of 7th and you say he "took us as far as he could take us".Now you sing Wenger praises and the irony ,is it has nothing to do about money but his qualatative abilities to adapt, forget winning a major trophy from 04, unless you see the FA cup as such.

Rafa years in top 4 at pool.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2010/06...erpool-record/
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man no come hijack the man thread wid yuh Rafa foolishness. Rafa no good!!! Rafa inherit good teams and win trophIES.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Where were you when Rafa met that criteria ? One season of 7th and you say he "took us as far as he could take us".Now you sing Wenger praises and the irony ,is it has nothing to do about money but his qualatative abilities to adapt, forget winning a major trophy from 04, unless you see the FA cup as such.

Rafa years in top 4 at pool.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2010/06...erpool-record/
          Fool - Rafa's time at Liverpool had to come to an end. You talk about "qualitative" factors in selecting a manager and fail to see that Rafa's promise to the fans - guaranteeing a top 4 position then finishing 7th - was a bed of his own making. He did not navigate the qualitative aspects of his environment well under G+H, forcing Xabi Alonso to leave, administering a toxic environment in the dressing room, etc. etc.

I don't think it was at all his fault, because the system was rotten at the top. But he has showed that he is not good under certain kinds of pressure, and doesn't have a good dynamic with most owners let alone the fools that were G+H. But we knew this about him. It was part of his problem at Valencia, and then showed itself again at Inter and Napoli. Rafa is a great manager, I would take him over any of the LFC managers we've had for the last 20 years; but his time at LFC is past and in many ways, was of his own doing. I thank him for his service and wish him well.

As for him being better than Wenger...if he were...he'd still be at Liverpool.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Classic sense with nonsense , are you mad ?

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Fool - Rafa's time at Liverpool had to come to an end. You talk about "qualitative" factors in selecting a manager and fail to see that Rafa's promise to the fans - guaranteeing a top 4 position then finishing 7th - was a bed of his own making.

Was he supposed to gaurantee them 7th , I see Mourinho doing same, in this present !

He did not navigate the qualitative aspects of his environment well under G+H, forcing Xabi Alonso to leave, administering a toxic environment in the dressing room, etc. etc.

This was his fault ?

I don't think it was at all his fault,

Well you answered it

because the system was rotten at the top. But he has showed that he is not good under certain kinds of pressure, and doesn't have a good dynamic with most owners let alone the fools that were G+H. But we knew this about him. It was part of his problem at Valencia, and then showed itself again at Inter and Napoli.

Classic sense with nonsense the above

Rafa is a great manager, I would take him over any of the LFC managers we've had for the last 20 years; but his time at LFC is past and in many ways, was of his own doing. I thank him for his service and wish him well.

That made sense above

Nonsense
            Last edited by Sir X; October 15, 2015, 02:36 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am going to ask ,is it possible Rafas' time had come because the owners lacked the manager/clubs ambition.When that came to a head ,his time was up?

Please read below: The nightmare

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...rpool-10269266

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport...-best-10268459

I keep telling you ,you need to speak from a point of truth before you enter a debate with me.The outcome wont be nice.H&G declared a state of war against LFC when it failed to back Benitez and the fans ambitions, leaders who act against the trust reposed in them ,shall be dissolved.This trust comes when the fans expect leaders to act in their interest.Failure to do so results in a “state of war” against the fans or worse within the structure of the club, which would inevitable lead to changes in that structure for the better or worse.As it was with Rafas sacking the advent of Hodgson and BR, the sacking of them both ,the hiring of Klopp.

If you cant present yourself like I demand you to,you will forever feel the heel of my boot,you have been given years and grace to shape up.Klopp is here and I wont tolerate no more nonsense from you to frig up dis project.

Yuh see mi ?
              Last edited by Sir X; October 15, 2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Typical x-crement. You wonda why I don't debate you - your posts show your low intellectual capacity.
                ===
                Originally Posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Fool - Rafa's time at Liverpool had to come to an end. You talk about "qualitative" factors in selecting a manager and fail to see that Rafa's promise to the fans - guaranteeing a top 4 position then finishing 7th - was a bed of his own making.
                Was he supposed to gaurantee them 7th , I see Mourinho doing same, in this present !
                He should not have guaranteed anything. Do you know what a guarantee is?
                ===
                He did not navigate the qualitative aspects of his environment well under G+H, forcing Xabi Alonso to leave, administering a toxic environment in the dressing room, etc. etc.
                This was his fault ? I don't think it was at all his fault,
                Funny how when it is Rafa, he is held harmless, but you ready to bloodfya Rodgers for the departure of every dog and puss, but true a Rafa, you a crank up di spin machine.

Well you answered it
                because the system was rotten at the top. But he has showed that he is not good under certain kinds of pressure, and doesn't have a good dynamic with most owners let alone the fools that were G+H. But we knew this about him. It was part of his problem at Valencia, and then showed itself again at Inter and Napoli.
                Classic sense with nonsense the above

Just because it is above your intellectual capacity, doesn't mean it's nonsense. I'm sure Euler's equation is nonsense to you as well: V – E + F = 2
                ====
                Rafa is a great manager, I would take him over any of the LFC managers we've had for the last 20 years; but his time at LFC is past and in many ways, was of his own doing. I thank him for his service and wish him well.
                That made sense above
                If it makes sense, then why the hell you keep running your jaw about him coming back? He is not a messiah...and Klopp may well eclipse him.
                ===
                Nonsense
                FACT:

Wenger All Time Record v Benitez
                P---W--D--L--GF--GA--Win %
                20--8--6--6--36--31--40

Comment

You dont debate me because you cant , end of discussion,you come off better with the name calling chuss mi, yuh mek more sense...yaawwwwnnnn !

Comment

Well what if the best manager on the list is from your club?
                    Secondly,had the poll been conducted the day before the game between Man U and Arsenal,LvG likely would have been favoured,is the poll soliciting snapshot opinions?
                    And why is Rafa on the list considering he is the only one that isn't currently in the EPL,and should credence be given to Rafa just for that oddity?

Comment

the "why" is not so important to me. he could have include seaga on that list for all i care and i could still answer it.

not being able to vote for your manager is interesting my opinion and is aimed at CLUB bias, except for X who has a MANAGER bias.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Answering the question correctly trumps that though teacher,if in fact ,your club manager is the best on the list then you are ordered to pick the second best.
                        As to Rafa,we are asked to make comparisons,the fact that one isn't like the rest is hard to ignore.

Comment

i think you may have a point there...

what would have been the best way to phrase the question to exclude you voting for your club manager? "who is the second best manager on the list?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I would have dropped the stipulation,that preconceived bias could still figure in other ways,a dislike for you strongest rival.Case in point,the progression of Man U is more striking than that of Arsenal..

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Tell dem fi mi! Facts don't seem to drive the decision making by some...including that apple that rolling faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from fi u tree. Don't min' - it rotten!!! LOL!!!
                              Bwoy...you and X?
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                                as I thought. karl can read but comprehension lacking ...

it says DON'T VOTE FOR YOUR TEAM'S MANAGER!
                                heheheheheheh
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X