Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturry out .

Daniel Sturridge: Liverpool striker out for weeks with new injury

Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge will be out for several weeks after suffering a hamstring injury during Sunday's defeat by Newcastle.
    He felt a problem after coming on as a second-half substitute at St James' Park and a scan showed a strain.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35046866
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Klopp nuh tell the man fi play through the pain.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Klopp nuh tell the man fi play through the pain.
      I think Sturridge is made out of chocolate...him break too easy.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sturridge is my fave striker in the world today, however I think this is it. His body just cannot handle what it takes to be a top striker in the league I will have to say that if he is not done, he is close to done. What a rahtid shame this youth could do it all and when on form he had the potential to be the best in the world, this will not be fully realised unfortunately. We saw some great stuff!! Thanks Sturman.

Comment

Keep the faith Stoni

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what a change in personality. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              what a change in personality. LOL!!!
              KMT. Him dump a new manager after 3 games an' a chat 'bout "keep the faith". LOL. His faith is that of an idol-worshiper. He knows nothing of the real Trinity (father, son, holy ghost)...him call dem Duppy. Dyam twoface wagon-hopping sunshiner. Nah come near fi wi team pon my watch.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Heretic ,you have led many sheep astray.not I

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Heretic ,you have led many sheep astray.not I
                  If I'm the heretic, what does it make you - you - the one that ran to City...scripture seh:

2 Chronicles 24:18
                  And they abandoned the house of the Kop, the god of the Koppites, and served [City] and the idols. And wrath came upon them (that's you and your kind) for this guilt of theirs.

You betta pray...the only red u ago know is fire and brimstone.

Comment

Sunday caaan come too soon,all will be revealed,run to the mountains ,there shall be no shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Sunday caaan come too soon,all will be revealed,run to the mountains ,there shall be no shelter.
                      The only one around here accustomed to running is you (and BT whenever City lose)...so nobada come wid u nize. LOL!!! All me know seh - FOR SURE - it ago be a) anti-climactic and b) filled with your stupidity. Unu can BET THE FARM on that one.

Comment

Peter R,interesting sequence!

Comment

Yuh right, especially yuh bredrin "Chicken Little" (or should that be "Little Chicken"? eidah way) wid him... "repent, repent, the sky is falling!" LOL
                          Peter R

Comment

I think this is it, his injuries are on the very far right edge of the injuries bell curve, he is a serious outlier where this in concerned, twenty or even ten consecutive games from him seems almost an impossibility from this point forward.

Comment

Walcott!

Comment

Working...
                              X