No announcement yet.

Ok, so we get juk....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The role of the teacher/coach IS DEFINITELY to "implement a curriculum". The question I think you want answered is who develops said curriculum. That has to be dictated from the level (in football) of the national association / federation and then disseminated to the general footballing populace. So while the teachers/coaches can surely have a say and input in the development of any curriculum, their strength should be in their ability to deliver the curriculum.

My "pair a dime" aka twenty cents.
    Last edited by Peter R; September 9, 2016, 10:01 PM.
    Peter R

Comment

That is what I have been trying to impress upon them long time. The role of the coaches and people who know about development is paramount. Providing the plan and basic standards. Without these standards we coulda "play ball" till we blue, We have no way of checking success or standards, no system and pure chat. The coaches especially the top coaches have to work as a team if we want development. Find the weakest areas and provide solution and development path. JFF have to be administrators and facilitators but technical staff have to impress this on the JFF.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Can the teacher/coach implement a curriculum ? who would be more suited for that task , if not the teacher/coach who is certified in that discipline?

Just asking ?

A national curriculum to develop a philosophy should be done by teachers/coaches ,no ?
        The national curriculum has to be set above the coaches' level. The coaches have to be given the latitude to modify the curriculum to meet the desired outcome. So just to use a simplistic example, if the goal at age 10 is for all players to know to do "a scissors" and how to pass with "ankle locked toe up" (i.e. outcomes) the teacher/coach should employ the methods they think are most appropriate to get their students (players) to achieve that desired objective. But the objectives and the progression for all age groups have to be set at a national level and of course, with the assistance of people who are knowledgeable about "development". Each coach can't be doing his own thing, or else you end up with haphazard progress. The Belgians to my mind are the most recent group to get it right.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Granular level of thinking,you are skilled at going around in circles.

B.S , redherring's ,clouds etc.call it what you will .All in your quest about what is development.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Granular level of thinking,you are skilled at going around in circles.

B.S , redherring's ,clouds etc.call it what you will .All in your quest about what is development.
            Okay - the only circular shapes around is the peas dem in between u ea's. You're not intellectually capable of understanding. Hush...ah nuh nutten.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Damm skippy that is beneath my level of understanding.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Damm skippy that is beneath my level of understanding.
                I know. The buzzing will soon go away. Hush.

Comment

Leon Bailey is a well developed player !

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    Leon Bailey is a well developed player !

Chu...ask Mo who developed him. LOL!!!

Comment

make mi share this again
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All yuh a prove is,yuh a use a 2016 post fi try look relevant as it pertains to the jfff negotiating with an agent about his player,which is an administrative matter as much as a coaching matter.

Fraud!It conviently fills your fren- fren bias.

Comment

Working...
                        X