Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourhino always find someone to blame

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/manchester-u...haw-at-watford

That is why I can never rate or respect this coach, always slagging off his players in public and never taking responsibility. That is why players will eventually down tools on him.

The Curse of Dr Eva

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      http://www.espnfc.co.uk/manchester-u...haw-at-watford

That is why I can never rate or respect this coach, always slagging off his players in public and never taking responsibility. That is why players will eventually down tools on him.
      Cannot understand why he blamed Shaw on that .... I would have to look at that goal again. Why isn't he questioning the midfielders for not picking up the people arriving in the box?

All I have to tell him, LvG was fired for finishing 5th .... so he knows where the bar is.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Cannot understand why he blamed Shaw on that .... I would have to look at that goal again. Why isn't he questioning the midfielders for not picking up the people arriving in the box?

All I have to tell him, LvG was fired for finishing 5th .... so he knows where the bar is.
        Even if it was the players fault that should've been kept in house, statements like that will do more harm than good.

Comment

Trye about going public,but even so,he is addressing consequential issues.
          Mab U's opponents are capitalizing on our fundamental flaws.

Comment

My guesd is he has since moved on,players were rested despite the importance of the Europa game.
            Hazzard had to play as long as he had a faint heartbeat.

Comment

Banned: 2nd time

Ask what rules and guidelines will protect your freedom of speech if you join the F.B forum, I say that in stating.

I was banned yesterday for asking a question from the moderator Mosiah, the questioned I asked pertained to the rules and guidelines for posting on the site and his perception that it was somehow violated .In his quest to justify his stand of my violation , he stated nothing in a positive light should be posted on Mr. Butler because of his character flaws, if you have noticed negative post have been posted by me, I brought this to his attention and I have not been banned for such, of which he basically states he is comfortable with. He then cited another forum on F.B rules and guidelines and so called approval from other moderators on the RBSC to sanction my freedom of expression or anyone who post on Mr Butler .

I replied not verbatim, that this is the RBSC and we follow our rules, 2nd I have reached out to other moderators and I have no knowledge of them approving his actions, so you actions are arbitrary and against the consent of the governed rules of the RBSC.

Again I ask what rules have I violated.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world. Here are the rules: 1. No profane language 2. No threatening language 3. No abusive language 4. Do not be disrespectful. By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website. 5. ARTICLES FROM THIRD PARTY ORGANISATIONS WILL BE REMOVED! Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board. We gladly exchange links

I will not be silenced.
              • I demand to hear the position of the other moderators who are in collusion with you to violate the RBSC rules and guidelines , in fact I have privately emailed them for a response. In fact another response !
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho reportedly feels his predecessor, Louis van Gaal, must share some of the blame for the team’s recent slump and is “increasingly exasperated” at his players’ inability to transition from the Dutchman’s methods.

According to David Anderson of the Daily Mirror, the former Chelsea boss “has told friends he feels the players are still hindered by the rigid style of play” that was used at Old Trafford by Van Gaal. “He believes he is having to retrain the players to think for themselves after two years of being stifled by the Dutchman's mental-straitjacket approach.”
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho reportedly feels his predecessor, Louis van Gaal, must share some of the blame for the team’s recent slump and is “increasingly exasperated” at his players’ inability to transition from the Dutchman’s methods.

According to David Anderson of the Daily Mirror, the former Chelsea boss “has told friends he feels the players are still hindered by the rigid style of play” that was used at Old Trafford by Van Gaal. “He believes he is having to retrain the players to think for themselves after two years of being stifled by the Dutchman's mental-straitjacket approach.”
                  I don't want to hear it. SOLVE IT.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So wait why them hire him? You think if they never had problems, he would have gotten the job? Jose need to man up, he got a lot of money over the summer and continue to play Pogba and fellani out of position. One match is good but he needs to find his strongest side and play ball.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mr. President please don't fall into the trap of the naysayers and the hayters like Dunny and Xcuse. We've played 5 games in the league and we're still in September. Murinho knows what he's doing and I'll trust that he'll not be afraid to step on anyone's ego. Rooney needs to warm the bench and so does Smalling. I'm expecting to see at least these two changes for Saturday's game.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And if you don't?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mr. President please don't fall into the trap of the naysayers and the hayters like Dunny and Xcuse. We've played 5 games in the league and we're still in September. Murinho knows what he's doing and I'll trust that he'll not be afraid to step on anyone's ego. Rooney needs to warm the bench and so does Smalling. I'm expecting to see at least these two changes for Saturday's game.

Jangle, I am the last person to be influenced by any fan of another club. Even after winning 3 games, I was not convinced of what we were doing.

"Murinho knows what he's doing"

Actually I don't think so. For 40 minutes Man City had their way and we didn't address the problem until halftime. The team has a problem creating chances in games and his changes seems to be throw on some attackers and see what happens.

Comment

I beg to disagree. It would have been demoralizing for the players if he'd yanked them 40 minutes into the first half. He has a tough balancing act to perform to keep these high-salaried players who are under-performing happy. Rooney, who has the biggest pay check, and the captain, now has to go sit on the bench for the betterment of the team. Murinho called out Luke Shaw for his lapse and the English press had a field day about him always blaming the players. As I said before, we have an expensive squad of mediocre players that Murinho now have to try to change the squad and their mediocre mentality.

Comment

I beg to disagree. It would have been demoralizing for the players if he'd yanked them 40 minutes into the first half. He has a tough balancing act to perform to keep these high-salaried players who are under-performing happy. Rooney, who has the biggest pay check, and the captain, now has to go sit on the bench for the betterment of the team. Murinho called out Luke Shaw for his lapse and the English press had a field day about him always blaming the players. As I said before, we have an expensive squad of mediocre players that Murinho now have to try to change the squad and their mediocre mentality.
                              First, he got his tactics and personnel wrong against Citeh. OK ... fine. Think back, the last 2 goals we scored in the league, we were fortunate .. the team is not creating chances.

Jose took over when? He had all the time to sign the players needed and get rid of the mediocre players. Yet ... he signed 4 players and stated he is happy with the squad. How the fornication Ashley Young in the squad and you happy?

Comment

Working...
                              X