No announcement yet.

Open Letter to MOderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is decisions should always be made within parameters of our stated aims. We are supporters of our football. Good deeds...good deeds that support our football regardless of imperfections in other areas are to be embraced even as there is condemnation or dismissal of actions that prevent football development.

The forum is here to support. Any act that is opposed to such a mission needs to be revisited.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      The truth is decisions should always be made within parameters of our stated aims. We are supporters of our football. Good deeds...good deeds that support our football regardless of imperfections in other areas are to be embraced even as there is condemnation or dismissal of actions that prevent football development.

The forum is here to support. Any act that is opposed to such a mission needs to be revisited.
      Carefully couched Faada
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Do not go gentle into that good night...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          From the inception of the RBSC, we've always acted in a democratic fashion. I don't feel I own this site. It would be ludicrous of me!

I have softened my position re deleting certain posts, and the subsequent banning of posters who put them up, because of ongoing discussions with the other moderators.

If I feel this site, which I love very much, has become the same as others where scammers get the freedom to promote their business, I'll walk away quietly. Wouldn't be a problem.
          Then please I am asking you to ban Jangle.

I don't like his post about me. He is disrespectful... and I think he is up to no good.

This is personal...and I am trying to protect the forum from his postings.

The other day he tried to off mi face...but I ducked.

Since you are the man who have the power to ban forumites, I look forward to his ban....(like X).

TIA
          Last edited by HL; September 22, 2016, 11:26 AM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            The please I am asking you to ban Jangle.

I don't like his post about me. He is disrespectful... and I think he is up to no good.

This is personal...and I am trying to protect the forum from his postings.

The other day he tried to off mi face...but I ducked.

Since you are the man who have the power to ban forumites, I look forward to his ban....(like X).

TIA
            A after my side kick off yuh likkle hurry-come-up side in a few weeks time a then him haffi go ban me when me done wid yuh.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I don't know if X has made an appearance today, but he has been unbanned since early this morning.
              Why Mo???? Why?????????
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X