No announcement yet.

Orville Higgins : Burying The Butler-JFF Spat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow big hypocritical answering of call of duty, shouldnt it be begging (UB40) to answer the call of duty, why the double standard in begging ?

If anything he is more worthy he is a 100% Jamaican who made it without any help from the hypocrites !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Zero sum game then

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No pun intended thats where the program literally is and we cant put that on the Butler !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How can anyone put it on butler?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If he wants the top job then what he needs to do is to get the backing of the parish FA's to call for Burrell to step down.

He would bring financial transparency to the process as well as a sustainable football. You have heard snippets of its plan, it's in with what is being done in Europe from what I have seen and read and it is currently being done in the USA

Comment

Easy nuh man , I have heard the plan too in more detail, I wish him success.Practical youth.I will post more on the issue at another time, just not feeling it this moment .

What I will say , is given post 98 to 16 , to borrow Trumps phrase - what the hell do you have to lose !

Comment

Yuh nuh watch Babylon movie???? Follow the script please...

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                How can anyone put it on butler?
                The Butler did it
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X