No announcement yet.

Pan Am Games football: Jamaica vs Haiti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at all of this, any aspiring/hopeful JFF president WILL want to join the fray. This will get hot for Boxhill as people like Burrell, Stephenson or any member of the DB&G gang would relish taking over Jamaica's football. Here are the positives:

1) A talented core of young players (U23, U20 & U17).

2) Some core players to lead the senior team (Bibi, McCallum, Shelton, JJ, Claude, Shavar, Khari, King, Jerry, Daley, Andy, Fraser et al).

3) Two Football Academies (JFF Academy at Munro and Real Madrid Academy on the North Coast).

4) An experienced TD (Bora Milutinovic).

5) Numerous sponsors (J Wray & Nephew, Tank Weld, Watah, Ministry of Sports et al).

Boxhill will have a verrrrry difficult time holding onto his seat in the next election. My prediction: There will be a new president at the end of the next race.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Ssssup 'ole Farmah?

Nice analysis. I fully agree with your prediction on a new President. Maybe the voters will shy away from experimenting with someone who is untried in international football. That said: Capn' Burrell is my choice. As if you nevah know.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bless Up mi pardnah! At this rate it should be no surprise if/when Boxhill gets unseated. I just hope the voters think rationally before marking the X.

I expect wonderful times ahead....if we get the right change(s).
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Ecuador beat Brazil by 4 goals to 2 to land the top spot in Group A.

Ecuador finished with 7 points while Brazil had 6.

So which team will the Young Boyz play in the semis??

Comment

My bad.

Bolivia and Mexico are tied on 7 points each topping Group B. So home team Brazil is out of contention for any medal.
            So that means the Young Boyz will play Mexico in the semi-finals on Tuesday, while Bolivia play Ecuador.

Comment

I meant to say their under-17 could get the job done in an under-20 competition.

Bricky, as an Argentine, why unnuh neva did sen even a b under-20 side? For sure, they may have 18 players at the Under-20 World Cup, but I am sure unuh not short of players that the only team you could send is the under-27.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Then which of our BOYZ WERE PREPARED BY THE JFF!? Why single out this set?

How can I also get onto Burrell's campaign and how much does he pay?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Where is Bora ? Jamaica and mexico in semifinal .

Comment

The France 98 Team was prepared by the JFF although it was the UB40 volunteers that rescue us. Give then some credit.
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Then which of our BOYZ WERE PREPARED BY THE JFF!? Why single out this set?

How can I also get onto Burrell's campaign and how much does he pay?
                      nuh baddah wid dat?
                      nuh jine Siccko?

Yuh dun kno Burrell was cussed many, many times for his silly and 'stap progress' ways!

The call was always for "perpetual renewal" and "national teams being in countinuous match-ready state". The following, other articles and numerous posts in the "free flowing discussion forums" - similar to what I am now giving Boxhill in this current "free flowing discussion forum" - follows the "stop-start-stop" method of treatment our national teams have had under Burrell. Boxhill has continued the same nonsense!

Why would you think, under the same JFF nonsense, I should then cuss Burrell...but, now give Boxhill a pass?

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?val=the&id=92

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?val=the&id=95

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/views.aspx?val=the&id=117
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why do you bother with Karl and his assinine rubbish??? If it was not the JFF that prepared this team who then Netball Association or Blind Cricket Association?

See he is quick to associate the bad results with the presnet JFF administration but not the successes.

I wonder then if it was the JFF that prepared the girls team that is not doing as well as the boys in Brasil?
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes, but you have never said anything quite as unequivocal as that. Just wondering why.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Anyone hear from bandwaggonist Boxhill again yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Yes, but you have never said anything quite as unequivocal as that. Just wondering why.
                              That is so not true!

Another thing - It is a fact that I have been softer on Boxhill than I was on Burrell!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X