MLS "has done a lot for our football," says Whitmore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Lazie, would you say La Liga is the best League in Europe?
    La Liga have the 2 best teams for the past few seasons. Those 2 teams and those 2 teams have won the last 4 UCL titles. In Concacaf, Liga MX teams have won the last 10 CONCACAF Champions title .... I think there were 5 different teams to have won the title. LA Galaxy is the only MLS winner from way back in 2000.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mexican League is better but MLS is our best league. MLS is more about the future.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When you say our best league what you mean? Best league for Jamaican players?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

When I say "our best league", yes for Jamaican players.

Mexian league standards is currently higher than that of the MLS.

MLS is also more of a forward thinking league than the Mexican league.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Good point, league with best team and best league are two different things.
            Thanks Island. They are not one and the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
              Thanks Island. They are not one and the same.
              It is nice that you all agree ... but can someone make a case as to why the MLS is the top league in CONCACAF? Based on the data that I have seen I am not convinced ....so please ... Doc, I-Man or Jawge ...just point me in a direction that has some compelling data that MLS is the top league.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Surprised he did not say high school

Comment

😂 😂 😂
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                  X