No announcement yet.

Lets go German :Online course Germany it is €530

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh nuh say wi muss scrap schoolboy football, how much career yuh a rob and kill before yuh flee?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Search the archives and post it where I said that. Thanks

BTW do not let go of the straw.

Comment

Yuh nuh worth it,like Paul.

Grab and flee.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm now convinced that copy and paste isn't functional on your computer, if not you are a clown.

Comment

Yuh nuh worth it.....hushhhhhhhh!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aPhLF7yfU8

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                How do you know Paul has any liscene or knowledge about coaching ? This is a bredda who quote 20k for a 5k course!

2nd do you have to have knowledge about a subject to question it ,guh study Socrates!

3rd even the dumb and ignorant have a voice the election of Trump proves this

4th anything out of Paul mouth is suspect to be pathological disingenuous.
                This is EXACTLY (or more appropriately X-actly) your problem - you are a DUNCE! You quote 5K as the cost of [getting an A] without regard to the cost of the F, E, D, C, and B. Go back and read what I posted - it is the cumulative cost (of getting an A license) that can get to $20K as all are pre-requisites and ALL of them cost money. Dang - you fool.

And as far as coaching license goes - I have a National D, Florida 6-8, Florida E, and National Youth Module. I hope to have my C by the end of this year which will set me back close to $4K by the time all is said and done. The course cost is $1500 of that $2500 in lodging, travel, rental car etc. for 2 weeks (and 2 trips) by air. The cost and time are the single biggest reasons I have not done it before. AND - I probably won't be eligible for a B because I don't coach at a big enough club.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Read this - tangential, but important to recognize that coaches are teachers first, not players. https://www.foottheball.com/locker-r...coaches/208794
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Pathological disingenious:

I listed a link to the the cost of the courses ,further more in said link ,the F is an online couse that cost $ 25 ,did you bill yourself $1500 for food and lodging,1st class of course ?

* See Link and comments here from a soccer board,not one stated the total cost came up to 20K ?

Then call the clubs that pop up and see if they are looking for rec coaches. Ask if they pay for coaches to take their F license. If so, ca-ching... If not, it costs $25 and you can do it here: dcc.ussoccer.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...1y&sh=7ff94a28

The D you have cost $450 according to the board,and no one is talking about lodging and food that is 3 times the cost of the liscene ,thats odd ,isnt it.You would expect that to be thre focus ?

Now Pathological one: I found this as it pertains to cost to achieve a 4K license.1K,yes 1K,its estimated for the( A) liscene.I would believe that is travel,food and lodging,did you go 1st class ?

It doesn't work. All this does is make it more difficult for coaches to move up. If someone is not committed they wouldn't spend $1000 to become licensed, $4000 is just being ridiculous and will just make it so that fewer coaches are from a lower income.

A blogger did mention that some people do travel from afar and have to pay lodging,this could be you Claffy ,but why generalise your cost to project it as the standard for everyone,are you trying to embellish and mislead to justify something?

Because I am at a loss as to how this 1st world expense,deals with a 3rd world nation seeking a solution to acquire that knowledge ?

That said the majority it seems are locals who link up with club academies to do courses and they specifically mention the cost of the course as a factor,not lodging,travel or food,in fact they bemoan that is a reason to keep urban coaches out of getting a liscene and no its not 20K !

Last but not least ,bloggers complain of the course being harder as they go up the chain,most agree it is good to root out the jokers,is that why you and your friend blame the teachers,because you had to repeat the course which increases your cost.Well that will cost you 20 K,nothing in life is free.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLS/comment...1y&sh=7ff94a28

Jawge grab and flee,why question Claffy,like I said because I can and feel like to given his history.

Comment

Dumfork - are you really really really that f-ing stupid??? LOL!!! Do the maths. From the E on, you are going incur costs and if you have to travel (which most coaches do) it will be between 15K and 20K - PERIOD! But even so, I discounted the D, E, and F to $1000; go back... READ... AND COMPREHEND!!! Hush...me know it ha'd when yu fool. Oh wait...do you know what "nominal" means? LOL!!! Dyam eedyat.

From this post: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...484#post579484

All that said, that figure "pulled out of hot air" is actually not. It includes many things that you in your ignorance are not aware of. The course fees can run now about $10K (they vary from locale to locale). The A license is $4K, the B license is $3K - the C is $1500 - $2K. Right there with the F (nominal), E, and D, you have $10K as I said before (the F, E and D cost around $1,000).

So course fees: ~$10K
                      Everything else: ~$5K - $10K

Simple. Simpleton!

Comment

Your focus on intial post was cost as per travel,lodging and those that have to repeat the course being the lions share of expense, the course fee is listed as 3 to 4 K anything else is personal cost of travel and lodging, the most salient fact that you put in is (they vary from locale to locale).Now you have dropped it to 10K I can live with that.

Again pathological one:No one on the blogged website, comes up with your numbers out of hot air.I suggest that you and your friend put away 100k per person for repeating the F course...lol.

Comment

DWl .......wooiiieee me clavicle
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Your focus on intial post was cost as per travel,lodging and those that have to repeat the course being the lions share of expense, the course fee is listed as 3 to 4 K anything else is personal cost of travel and lodging, the most salient fact that you put in is (they vary from locale to locale).Now you have dropped it to 10K I can live with that.

Again pathological one:No one on the blogged website, comes up with your numbers out of hot air.I suggest that you and your friend put away 100k per person for repeating the F course...lol.
                            Like I said, you are truly an idiot. Go back - READ...(and try)...to COMPREHEND. You are very stupid - the language is clear, your ability to understand is limited. Hey - you know how you could be useful? Donate your brain to science...don't wait till u dead...u nah use it now so you nuh need it.

Comment

Will the travel,food and lodging be a 1st world charge ?....lol

Claffy!

Comment

Will the travel,food and lodging be a 1st world charge ?....lol

Claffy!
                                Klown - nice try fi bob and weave. You get knock out again. My point on the $15-20K from the start was that it was the cost of a USSF A license...not the cost of your pipe dream, so stop trying to move the goal posts. You have been found out (again and again) to be a dyam eediat. Carry on fooling yourself. Dummy.

Comment

Working...
                                X