Claffy:The anamoly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claffy:The anamoly

You said you whipped me in fantasy league,in your typical fashion not declaring your status as an entrant,only declaring one after the competition that you beat me,OK I humbly ask that you participate so I can rectify the anamoly and you can clear your sullied name.

Fantasy mi say,HI & Lazie, I wouldn't mind dussing you two out also.

Fantasy mi say!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

but Liverpool fan,when was it never a fantasy for you?

Comment

Scrap dat, the answer is obvious,in fantasy world.
      There will not be any do-overs in this upcoming EPL season, we are hearing the same rhetorics from the usual suspects, speed kills (we are not talking car accidents),and be very afraid.
      Pool has improved, but then everyone has,and I woyld give the edge to Chelsea and The League's Top Winner,Man U.
      Arsenal is going to score more goals ,and likely be marginally better defensively.
      In the real world, the only team Pool may have made up some grounds on is Spurs.

Comment

Rock Jangle said to expect you in the league.

Thanx

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Was Jangle talking about inna real life,or are you still fantasying?
          Thanks but no,it has attracted some of the finest minds here,ergo,I am sure there is something to it,but a nuh my ting dat still.

Comment

It seems like every one is scared of me.

Comment

Who yuh calling a coward?
              Anyway,thanks for the trip back to Kindergarten but it really was to no avail, yuh ca'an cow me down.

Tan deh!

Comment

LOL! Rock, the last time me did play, me did duss out all a dem.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Disingenious one : The last time you played
                  * Did you notify the league you were an entrant in the begining ?
                  * Did you do so at the end ?
                  * How do we know it was you ?

Rectify the anamoly by entering and notifying all when you enter this time !

Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    Disingenious one : The last time you played
                    * Did you notify the league you were an entrant in the begining ?
                    * Did you do so at the end ?
                    * How do we know it was you ?

Rectify the anamoly by entering and notifying all when you enter this time !

Thanx.
                    Kumqwat...the last time I PLAYED was in 2009-2010 season and won the Harbour Sharks League with Slurgie's Nightmare. I started with good intentions in 2010/11 and had to go find a job so I didn't change my line up after week 2 through the end of the season. So if you want to count dat fi beat u ches'...have at it.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oh so I have beaten you.

Thanks.

Comment

Man stop live eena fi past. Stop from memba when man a ride horse.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh so I have beaten you.

Thanks.
                          Wooiiieee me logics.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Oh so I have beaten you.

Thanks.
                            LOL! Okay - if you say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Man stop live eena fi past. Stop from memba when man a ride horse.
                              LOL! Nothing to prove. Unuh too dyam easy fi beat. LOL! Mi need a proper challenge. What is with name Harbor Sharks anyway? Ah wha dat?

Comment

Working...
                              X