Klopp: Salt in the wounds !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: Salt in the wounds !

Sako and Sakho; now there's an unlikely match-winning combination.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz4tA6YaMA6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rth-round.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Klopp has to prove he is as ruthless as Benitez, Mourinho ,Fergie etc,they know how to squeeze players like OJ and discard the peel, to get the winning formula.This fren fren thing Klopp a try put inna LFC has its limits,when it comes to discarding players who kiss his ass, he finds it hard.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...-band-13645018

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Klavan is a defensive utility player , the only way you play him is if the 1st and 2nd 11(C.B) is out injured.

I am worried by Klopp's choices, Wenger like.

Comment

Look at the bright side, at least we will be spared from the ghoulish sights, no longer will people be deddd,deddd,deddd.
        Though I doubt Pool will have even a slight pulse comes the end of the season.

Comment

Get ready for another busss asss from the same team on Saturday.

Mi ax mi boss fi de day off fi watch dat game.

Rafa is nexxx.

A feel it for Paul and Peter though.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Get ready for another busss asss from the same team on Saturday.

Mi ax mi boss fi de day off fi watch dat game.

Rafa is nexxx.

A feel it for Paul and Peter though.
            HL - do you see what I have had to put up with all these years? Now him ready fi turn him venom pon Klopp...same Klopp him did hail as the second coming to rhat. Reek have the audacity to call people dunce when the issue is as simple as $100m, $200m, $300m? Or thereabouts. The club needs to have a squad big like a mountain, and deep like the sea, until then, well, the eedyat waggonis dem ago hop bout the place. Watch Reek jump full force run go a Newcastle if we lose Satiday...an' Rafa win. LOL!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Marin, yuh ever sit in a stadium and there are two or three Jamaicans sitting behind you.......?

....hope you get the fREEKing point i am making....

HL

Comment

You should say fellow Jamaican, the question now is has anyone ever sat in front of you..?
                Tan deh!

Comment

Rocky...no one, absolutely no one tells me what to say:

I phrase my views and statements as I see fit.

If you did not like what I have stated above, dat is your bizniz. Not mine.

Stap eyejacking mi post.

TIA

HL

Comment

How can you say I am eye-jacking your post if your argument is the right to say whatever, are you the only person with such entitlement?
                    Besides, I am not telling you what to say,I am addressing what was said.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Marin, yuh ever sit in a stadium and there are two or three Jamaicans sitting behind you.......?

....hope you get the fREEKing point i am making....
                      LOL!! Too many times.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Aiiieee yuh touch-es eeh.....
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A shame: Klopp

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...palace-4200347

Comment

Jangle, yuh nuh see RockY a friggg wid me.

HL

Comment

Well I always knew that your skin was very thick but I guess Rocky's jab, or was that an uppercut, connected.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X