Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Red Bulls SUCK!!!!

That's all I have to say about that!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Funny nuh reese-cleet.

A feel you pain.

Cannot wait for ATLUTD to play unu again.

Last night I watched with glee the assing we put on LA Galaxy. The game was done and dusted in the first half.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Funny nuh reese-cleet.

A feel you pain.

Cannot wait for ATLUTD to play unu again.

Last night I watched with glee the assing we put on LA Galaxy. The game was done and dusted in the first half.
      I tuned in and saw the score and was amzed. Is ATL Utd that good?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Take a look at the standings.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/standings

We have played 2 games less than some other teams.

Almost certain we will make the playoffs.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Does points standings really matter in the MLS? I mean the disgustingly poor NY Red Bull's can still end up winning the Eastern Conference and then go on to win the league.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I just hope this is Tyler Adams last season with NYRB. He's 18, he needs to go. Hertha Berlin & Hanover 96 have been scouting him & have made contact with NYRB.

Comment

AUFC has some very good attacking players & they're young - Almiron (23), Asad (23), Martinez (24), Villalba (23) and Gressel (23), with Vazquez (18) & Carleton (17) waiting in the wings.......And this is their first season together.

Comment

Galaxy in crisis. They haven't had a leader since Donovan retired & front office is clutching at straws.......They better get it together soon, because they have company/competition next year, and LAFC is in downtown LA.

Comment

Working...
                X