Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Can't say I didn't warn you. I told

you this USMNT was BS, from 2015.
    US Soccer can take their time & hire a GOOD, QUALIFIED & EXPERIENCED "FOREIGN" head coach.......Saved you a seat on the 2022WC & Beyond train.

I was sitting in my barbers chair...chatting about going to the World Cup in Russia to support the US.

NOT going to happen.

If i were a betting man...i would have lost all 3 bets on the games today.

Klinnsman f-up the US squad.

You are right USAF, jose Altidore is crap. Lots of changes on tap.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Klinsmann's biggest mistake was not giving the young players a FAIR chance. He was clueless about integrating them, and it seems he didn't want to create competition for some of his favorite players (1 example: regardless how well Danny Williams played, he never kept him in the team. He was direct competition for Bradley).......As I said, I'm not a fan of recycling coaches, and there was nothing showing that Bruce had improved, since he was fired.

Comment

As the TD, Klinsmann did a very good job, BUT he was a poor head coach.

Comment

Does that Yankee troll still post on the forum?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why do you all think the us should beat tt . Anyone can beat anyone now.klinsmen did no worse than the available talent. Ordinary team , mediocte results.

Comment

Who's that???

Comment

Klinsmann & Bruce are not much different - Both love talking about giving young promising players a chance, but rarely do; Both think Zardes is a good player, when his play is TRASH; Both like playing the OLDER players, they're comfortable with, even when they continually fail to produce; and Both don't encourage competition for playing time or call players that will challenge their "favorite" players, for their spot in the team.......Both were hired because of their "friendship" with Gulati - Bruce was fired in 2006 because he was tactically weak & the team's play was stagnant, BUT he's rehired despite showing no improvement nor change in his coaching; Klinsmann replaced Bradley in 2011, because Bradley lost the Gold Cup Final, BUT Klinsmann keeps his job when the team placed 4th in the 2015 Gold Cup, and he kept ALL the Tried-and-Failed players, for the Hex.

Comment

I just had a feeling all the central American countries would conspire to get out the USA because of Trump, but how do you explain, losing to T&T?
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you see the match?
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      I was sitting in my barbers chair...chatting about going to the World Cup in Russia to support the US.

NOT going to happen.

If i were a betting man...i would have lost all 3 bets on the games today.

Klinnsman f-up the US squad.

You are right USAF, jose Altidore is crap. Lots of changes on tap.
                      How can you blame Klinsmann? Arena had more than enough time to right the ship. Second, if you really want someone to heng, heng Gulati. Time for him to go. I will say this - as one who is deeply entrenched in the US coaching system - THE US DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM IS SH!T!!! There is ZERO technical development for young players discussed in the coaching curriculum. There are no ACCEPTABLE STANDARDS for age group development and no sense of direction at the YOUNG AGES. My finger is squarely pointed at the top. As they say...sh!t rolls downhill.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The man aXX yuh if you did si de match.....................
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If you are smart you will make it be a lesson, where are the usual defeatist slogans like "(USMNT) fi life', and "In (Arena AND dem)I trust"?
                          Jus doan get a stroke tomorrow.

Comment

It wasn't worth seeing,T&T vs USA ohhhhhhh please.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If you saw the match, your question would be answered! simple!! and if you don't want to check a replay of TT v USA, maybe one of the Iceland v England Euro match might help you!

You of all people shoulda know bout "doing more with less"! you seeking an explanation is therefore baffling!! you shoulda archive that match for your more with less mantra... LOL
                              or is that just confined to the EPL?!?
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X