Does the Brazilian coach believe more in Jesus than

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rock is correct so Chadli should start the next Belgium

Game. One does not have to score every time to be effective. Firmino is better suited coming off Brazil bench. Watch each game Jesus although not scoring is more effective as a lone striker up front than Firmino. France has the same problem with Giroud starting players can fill the gap more effectively. Mbappe and Griezman.
    Brazil coach should stick to what is working.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Game. One does not have to score every time to be effective. Firmino is better suited coming off Brazil bench. Watch each game Jesus although not scoring is more effective as a lone striker up front than Firmino. France has the same problem with Giroud starting players can fill the gap more effectively. Mbappe and Griezman.
      Brazil coach should stick to what is working.
      More effective than scoring 2 goals? Furthermore, how do you know that Firmino isn't good enough to play the role? Is not like he has been given an opportunity at this WC. Oh ... one more thing .... don't Firmino play the same role for Liverpool?

If you starting striker is yet to score or create any goals is seen as working ....then .... tell me what you smokin'
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bwoy u nuh know ball. Did Lukaku score today

Go back and watch the game. Firmino on this team better suited coming off the bench. For Belgium Fellaini best off bench. For England Young Rashford off the bench.
        Please go watch tactics..u a behave like English media punditry ratings play like **** score a goal u get 7 or more. Ask any certified coach or anyone that plays this game Firmino better off how he is been used.
        Harry Kane score 5 goals, lets say world cup finish tomorrow. In your opinion was Kane the best striker at the World CUp that finish JUly 2,2018. Yes he won golden boot so Mr. Lazie should Kane be on the ballot for best Striker ? MVP

HERE IS MY BALLOT: Ronaldo y single handedly brought it for his team, Neymar ( get joker fi hyperbolizing pain too), Lukaku. Cavani.
        Tell me yours:
        Last edited by PeeJay; July 2, 2018, 08:59 PM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Go back and watch the game. Firmino on this team better suited coming off the bench. For Belgium Fellaini best off bench. For England Young Rashford off the bench.
          Please go watch tactics..u a behave like English media punditry ratings play like **** score a goal u get 7 or more. Ask any certified coach or anyone that plays this game Firmino better off how he is been used.
          I agree, I don't know ball. However, based on my basic undertanding, Firmino is more effective. He not only score, he is always in a better position to score.

Lukaku already scored 4 goals and missed 2 today. Fellanini is not a striker. The man can play the same role as Jesus, plus him nu need nuh miracle fi score.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So u agree Firmino starting will not have the same effective

movements. as a lone striker, Coutino and Neymar filling the Gap. Jesus can hold up the ball better. Firmino is used differently for club but did you see how LIverpool crumble after salah went off. Why do u think they bought midfielders / striker. Firmino great as a player behind fwd or used with a 3 fwd line, interchanging. Salah Mane Firmino driving at players. Neymar for Brazil does what Firmino would do for Liverpool.
            Now u are asking for Firmino to play up front. not his game. Firmino may vacate fwd line as Sanchez used to do for Arsenal and drop too deep. De bruyne today did not play where he was most effective, he dropped deep to collect not his game.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

Working...
              X